Seattle home price growth is nearly double any other U.S. city

Err, we have THE NBA basketball team…

The difference you actually get to meet the players. My sister lived a few blocks from Carl Malone and I met her Russian Jazz neighbor. Don’t remember his name…Twin Bentleys and a hot wife…

My youngest nephew just bought his first house in SLC…very affordable

You need to travel more… BTW Salt lake is not even 50% Mormon

You meant the Lakers with LA Bron?

More like Big Baby Bron…

Enjoy the sun and UCLA, Lebron, but that is all you’ll get in La La land…

Is Seattle housing market slowing down?

Amazon hiring slows in favor of internal reshuffling as headcount hits 575K – GeekWire

1 Like

No more hiring is bullish for RE!!. AS other companies see amazon stopped hiring, they will ramp up theirs to show them who is the boss around town, and it means more overall jobs.

Is google, Facebook, Apple, Netflix slowing hiring? Netflix has a small workforce anyway.

Is slowdown already coming? Fed will stop raising rate. When they start rescuing interest rate, it can help housing a little bit :rofl:

It’s hard to hire when you don’t have office space. We moved into a new building last August. We’ve already been reconfigured once to increase density. It’s happening again. There is some shuffling of moving people from mediocre projects to winners. That’s smart rebalancing to focus people on where the opportunity is.

Which is why you should but in Portland.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/53853843_zpid/150000-_price/602-_mp/217800-_lot/45.591278,-122.473269,45.516271,-122.620898_rect/12_zm/1_fr/?view=public

1 Like

why is your nickname your nickname :slight_smile:

haha… not a clue

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/luxury-home-sales-surge-in-washington-driven-by-tech-employees-with-big-pandemic-paychecks/

“Home prices rose by 56% in San Juan County in September, to $908,085, and the number of closed sales doubled compared to last year, according to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.”

1 Like