Second Most ❤ House in Feb 2019

Redfin: These are the Top 10 Favorited Homes on Redfin from February

2. 50 Roxbury Ln

San Mateo, CA
List price: $1,985,000
Favorites: 312
Missing first place by a hair, this mid-century modern charmer looks straight out of a film set, with its picture perfect layout, lush landscaping, and chic paneling.

It’s an Eichler. All you haters can keep on hating. People pay top dollars for these beauties. :man_shrugging:

This elegantly renovated midcentury modern Eichler is located on a private, highly desirable cul-de-sac in the coveted San Mateo Highlands. The open floor plan of this 4 bdrm, 2 bth home features unstoppable panoramic views of a lushly forested canyon & beautifully landscaped yards on a large 12,548 sf lot. The generous sized gourmet kitchen includes quartz countertops, an expansive island, abundant Euro style cabinetry & stainless steel appliances. Offering quintessential California indoor/outdoor living, this home is ideal for entertaining w/ a floor plan designed for seamless transition to a luxurious front courtyard & captivating rear patios. Verdant views of mature landscaping paired w/ privacy throughout this sun filled home combine to make this a unique urban oasis. Newer roof, and 2 car oversized garage w/ extra wide driveway add to this homes charm. Conveniently located to top rated schools, shopping and easy freeway access.

Man, look at these outdoor photos:

1 Like

Looking at these pics I think of mountain lions and raccoons.

1 Like

My kids would have said fairies and magic. You lost your poet’s imagination.

The Highlands have crappy foggy weather.

1 Like

Nothing can be worse than Sunset. With views like that I don’t mind.

Stop dissing Sunset for once, Mr. Hunters Point.

Sold. 2.15M, 165K above list.