SF Case Shiller July 2020

Having slipped in May and June, the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Index for single-family home values within the San Francisco Metropolitan Area – which includes the East Bay, North Bay and Peninsula – inched up 0.9 percent in July for a year-over-gain of 2.5 percent versus a 4.8 percent gain for the index nationwide.

So much for the prediction that Bay Area RE will collapse because everybody is leaving.

Funny how people who have been saying that are themselves staying.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is how the level looks like. The bottom 3rd is breaking out higher. But looks like the average is about to break out itself, after plateauing since 2018.

SF condo is not doing as well. But what’s up with LA? Its condos just made all time high.

The Phoenix market has the biggest jump, Seattle is Number 2.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/seattle-one-of-the-hottest-housing-markets-in-the-country-yet-again/

Home prices around Seattle rose faster than in any city in the country, save Phoenix, for the sixth consecutive month in midsummer. Prices in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties increased 7% in July, compared with a year earlier, according to the latest release of the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Home Price Index.

I left. Told you 7x7x is not good. More and more things are breaking down. At least 2 ex-SF bloggers have left.

Well you didn’t own anything in the city. You didn’t even live in the city. Your “leaving” is a non event.

Can I say I left Austin?

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Everything going up except SF

SF IS RED HOT :fire:

1 Like

Sad news for @manch. His NW expressed in his SF Primary is going down fast.