Silicon valley median price up 25%

There is no point to buy any houses before November. Just wait and decide in November.

CS and related majors jump by 30-50% per year for the last few years, doubt businesses are recruiting at that rate. I believe bottom 25% can’t find jobs.

prop 10 is opposed by Cox and Newsom

And the NAACP

Everyone likes free stuff like rent control. But some one has to pay for it.

The housing shortage was caused by the government, blamed on landlords and only can be solved by developers who are universally hated for “destroying the environment.”

Fifty years of butterflies first and nimby politics have created a shortage of over million housing units in CA alone. National problem that can only be solved by a massive building campaign.

The Democrats are behind this proposal. However many are against it including Newsom, Cox and even the NAACP

1 Like

Move to SF. They want to let everyone vote in local elections regardless of citizenship status or legal right to be in the country.

not interested :slight_smile:

I am gonna wait two more years. The funny thing is, in california, being against these kind of things sound like a sin…
I saw these nextdoor things, and hesitate to respond because i cannot hide my name…

So your second secret is your name? :expressionless:

sigh… leave it alone.

The uniqueness of this forum is its anonymity. If if were like Facebook nobody would be forthright. Everyone should respect the privacy needs of us in the forum.

2 Likes

Oh the name part I get, but the nationality part should be less concerning. Anyhow it’s not my business but @tomato’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely agree with @Elt1. Privacy is critical for a forum like this to thrive.

Can’t have any deep conversations on Facebook because there is always a nut in left field. Pretty much like the old Redfin forum.

Would that be me? :thinking:

Forgot who you were on Redfin. The grumpy band of bears got tiresome . Plus there were a host of other characters. The really nasty ones were from the Los Angeles forum.