SILVAR. How Tax Reform will Affect BA Real Estate

Wow, talk about deflecting and avoiding things. Now you’re back to advertising your IUL. I’ve already proven you either lie or are ignorant about the product you sell. You should probably stop trying to sell it here unless you want to keep looking like an idiot.

Also, you apparently think a 401k is the only way people can invest in stocks. That’s a bit embarrassing.

There you are, not admitting you told me to invest in an IUL, which was the beginning of your stupidity. The thing about me not knowing the stock market is not the only way to invest is a bullshit from you, is a part of what you are known, a deflecting personality. There’s the topic of Bitcoing, Amazon, Warren Buffet and all sorts of ideas on how to invest your money. Are you that stupid to not notice I participate in those topics? LOL

You are a fool Marcus, you don’t understand the issue, IUL illustrations are not a product of my will. They are a product of inputting data as personal information, age, health, and premiums. What’s coming out of that is not my deed. We don’t issue them as asked, we issue them based on income analysis. Do they do that with a 401K, IRA, etc?

Besides, that, 12.5%–16%, tax free income right now is making us so desired. Specially nowadays where we are going to have a super good economy forever, right? Right Marcus? We Americans are going to be so rich with this tax reform, right? Forever! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Where can you get that? And on top leave a legacy for your relatives if you die in the $ millions?
Well, that is for people that have family, which in your case I doubt. You lack of compassion or any happiness. You are the typical know it all boss bashing their employees. No emotions, none at all…so sad.

But spread sheets! :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

If IUL worked the way you claimed with borrowing the cash value, it would be smartest for you to sell your home and put 100% of the profits into the IUL policy. You’d have hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting there generating the index return while you could borrow that money back and spend it on other things.
That’s exactly how you explain it works for other people buying the policy.

The fact you won’t do it shows you know that the second someone borrows it changes your simulation. You show them a simulation with no borrowing until 62, then tell them they can borrow the cash value at any time. It’s their money. It’s low-class bait and switch sales tactics. You don’t tell them borrowing the cash value today will reduce the future cash value. You don’t explain the risk if the index returns are lower than the interest rate charged to borrow. You show them a simulation of leaving all the money invested the entire time, then tell them they can borrow without showing a simulation of how borrowing would impact them. You refuse to acknowledge there’s a risk of the index return paying less than the cost of borrowing which could cause the person to owe money at the end of the year.

Why on earth would I put my money into an IUL just to immediately borrow it? I’m literally paying 6% to borrow money that was mine in the first place. Oh I know, you get the index gains on the money which 40% of the time are less than the 6% interest I’m paying to borrow my own money. That means 40% of the time I’d lose money by doing it.

As for returns, I’m getting much higher than 12.5-16% this year. Even after taxes, I’ll still be ahead of those gains.

At least now I know you’re a fraud. Before there was some doubt of fraud or ignorant, but you’ve removed all doubt.

1 Like

Again with the stupidity?
Listen dummy, pay attention:

If IUL worked the way you claimed with borrowing the cash value, it would be smartest for you to sell your home and put 100% of the profits into the IUL policy. What a baby! I explained in many of my answers to your stupid questions that I don’t need to sell my home! You and the other ignorant laughing on the background, are so stupid I almost peed in my pants! IULs are not given to anybody if there’s no income analysis, didn’t you see what I said about it? Besides that, I have one, not to make myself rich, but for my family protection if I die, my age and health stopped me from getting the best rating/income I could have gotten if I were 26 of age, we put all our expenses plus the cost of insurance, which is giving us 12.5% tax free returns for the last year, I am going to change the strategies when I get to the next end of the year to position myself into a 16%, because as I said, I have full confidence we are going to be so rich from now on! Right dummy?

You’d have hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting there generating the index return while you could borrow that money back and spend it on other things.
That’s exactly how you explain it works for other people buying the policy. Ooh, I see you got the idea, except mister dummy, as I said, IULs are not issued for the sake of opening them by saying "hey! I sold my home, here you are $400K!. No dummy! they are a conservative approach to retirement, it takes 10-20-30 years to provide a tax free income. You are so dummy my stomach hurts, “hundred of thousands of dollars sitting there”? You may, but not necessarily need $100Ks, it is the magic of compound interests you dummy! Get it? It takes time for them to work to get INCOME! Not loans!. Age, income, type of activity you realize in a daily basis and health, and other things are taken in consideration to make you a sure candidate for one. Money laundering is another example why we have to do an income analysis, we won’t accept $200K if the person can’t prove s/he’s life is worth of a life insurance of that amount, or if the money is coming from drugs, illegal activities, etc.

The rest? Just pure mumbling jumbling about what you don’t know. Why bother showing you anything? You will go round around the bush asking stupid questions that essentially were answered many times.

One thing you have been missing, and spare me laughing about “I am getting much higher 12.5—16% even after taxes”. Are you using your money, or the money from “whatever company you are putting your money to invest”? In the case I showed, the guy, yes, you dummy! A guy, not a girl, something I put there to make you look so stupid by not checking what I said, he is using $600 a month to leverage $3,400. Where on earth you can get to use $2,800 to pay any mortgage, from where, unless you are an idiot, you will get what? What’s the rent anywhere? $1500? but that money is still “sitting there” earning 7%–12.5%–16%? $2,800 + $1,500 = $4,300…what a deal!

Then, again, I said once or twice, you dummies, Pay attention:

It is a flexible policy. You may, or not, pay the excess premium of $2,800. No interests to pay, less returns.
You may, or not, loan $2,800, no interests to pay.
6% simple interest on the illustration “by law”, actual interest is 4% won’t beat 7% compound interest. Never! Of course, we won’t know, the idiot I asked to run me a spread sheet is as ignorant as me and needs some classes on Excel. :grin:

Tell me Marcus? Why are you investing that money somewhere but not in real estate? You don’t trust real estate? Answer that question, why are you questioning any other form of making a buck but you want anybody to believe you participating in a real estate forum if you don’t trust real estate? Spare me the “all eggs in one basket crap”. Full confidence in something and you are 100% in it, right? That’s what you and you dummy partner were asking of me. Well, be fair then, do the same, will ya.

Maybe, me, by asking that question I am as ignorant as you guys are by asking me why I don’t invest all my money into an IUL but you don’t do it with real estate? Have you stopped to think about it? Have you forgotten is not an investment but a protection?

Maybe, maybe, maybe…you are as stupid as I am.

Ooh, I am using a brand new, 2 days old computer. My ignorance on computers made me forget to transfer my old files to the new one. I will hook up the old one and transfer them as soon as I can. I am in the process of getting me Office 2016 so I can lean to use Excel, you know, so I can look like a fool with other people when they ask me to run any numbers. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

But I will be laughing about you guys, big time! :smiley:

The heat is so high in this kitchen :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

That is such a gross misrepresentation that it’s honestly terrifying.

Do this calculation with your compound interest. Which would give you more money at the end?

1. Investing $400k today that earns 7% compounded annually for 40 years
  2. Investing $10k each year that earns 7% compounded annually for 40 years

In both cases, you’re investing $400k. I’m betting you can’t even calculate either total.

“6% simple interest on the illustration “by law”, actual interest is 4% won’t beat 7% compound interest.”

You don’t even realize the 7% is an average for the illustration. 40% of the time it’ll be less than the 4% interest they charge you to borrow your money. So 40% of the time, you’re going to lose if you’re borrowing the cash value of the policy. If you can’t see that, then you don’t have the financial literacy to discuss the topic.

got this in my mail:

Impact to SV is likely to be different from the rest of California.
Most probably sideways for the next few years.
No incentive to buy, no incentive to move, incentive to rent… so?
Sound good, stable price, stable rent, now we can focus on working :wink:

Is anyone going to bet SF or SJ prices are lower 1-year from now?

No

1 Like

Mind your own neighborhood. I do.

Doubt it. There is no inventory where I live. People are buying 1000 sq ft SFH on small lots at 1.8 M to demolish and rebuild.

2 Likes

With permission from Roy…