Speaking of transparency. Flynn resigns, Benghazi for years but not for this traitor?

Did anyone die as a result of anything Flynn did or didn’t do?
Was he stupid and careless enough to run State Department communiques through an e-mail server in his basement?
A conversation with a foreign official doesn’t even begin to compare.

1 Like

I think it is early to say no one died because of his actions. Trump and team’s Russian ties and shit show of a White House could lead to plenty of deaths unfortunately.

1 Like

Not just the way you see it. Trump took 2% of the Hispanic vote away from the Democrats this election cycle - after they were expected to vote for Hilary in droves. I guess the whole “rule of law” thing doesn’t divide along ethnic lines after all.

1 Like

Obama’s not only did (“the Ferguson Effect”) but Hillary vowed to continue the same deadly policies.

I’m curious. What benign reasons could campaign aides have for talking to Russian spies?

1 Like

At least I have some hopes this country is not turning into another Russia. I was worried the commies defending Trump would win.

The F.B.I. investigation is proceeding at the same time that separate investigations into Russian interference in the election are gaining momentum on Capitol Hill. Those investigations, by the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, are examining not only the Russian hacking but also any contacts that Mr. Trump’s team had with Russian officials during the campaign.

On Tuesday, top Republican lawmakers said that Mr. Flynn should be one focus of the investigation, and that he should be called to testify before Congress. Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, said that the news surrounding Mr. Flynn in recent days underscored “how many questions still remain unanswered to the American people more than three months after Election Day, including who was aware of what, and when.”

Mr. Warner said that Mr. Flynn’s resignation would not stop the committee “from continuing to investigate General Flynn, or any other campaign official who may have had inappropriate and improper contacts with Russian officials prior to the election.”

I may seem, but I am not a dumb person. My grammar may be bad, but I understand English perfectly. Now, please, I beg your pardon, but when you get into a debate, research the subject, I sometimes fall in that trap, but when I talk about something I do it with proof. You are wrong! Why? Because that statement about Mexicans was made in his hotel during the kickoff of his campaign.

1- Donald Trump kicked off his campaign on June 16, 2015 with a speech in which he labeled immigrants from Mexico “rapists” and criminals. “When Mexico sends it people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,” he said. -------------> (my words: Since he mocks anybody, including “make a deal” Asians, he was pointing at “Americans” when he said “not sending you”)

Now, manipulated by the media? I said I watched, read and listened to what he said. Foxnews, Breitfart, Infowars are not the media? Please tell me they are, please, pleaaaaaaaaaaase!

2- A few weeks later, he accused Mexican immigrants of being “killers,” too. “You have people come in and I’m not just saying Mexicans, I’m talking about people that are from all over, that are killers and rapists and they’re coming to this country,” he told CNN in June 2015.

3- Just months later, he went even further, claiming that Mexican officials actually “send the bad ones” to the U.S. “The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. They send the bad ones over because they don’t want to pay for them. They don’t want to take care of them,” he said in August 2015.

4- In August 2015, he retweeted a crude remark aimed at then-presidential candidate Jeb Bush, whose wife is Mexican-American and who is fluent in Spanish. “So true. Jeb Bush is crazy, who cares that he speaks Mexican, this is America, English !!” the retweeted remarks said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-outrageous-comments-mexicans-article-1.2773214

You can grab any phrase into piece and make anyone look ridiculously bad, check every single video donald trump is saying, watch the whole thing

And you know what, problem is something we have to face.
Mexican criminal is starting to become a big issue, yes, i say it, not racist, but look come on
I study in san jose state back in 199x. San jose was not so bad back then, just look at the latino gangs now. All out of control. If you ignore this fact, you’re just lying to yourself. I get crime report from daly city/san bruno , and i have to say a LOT of crimes are commited by hispanics/latinos. This is the truth.
Go youtube and type san jose latino gangs. there’s so many news channels few yrs ago doing multiple series about them. And they’re growing crazy. Are these bad apples? yes. Mexican has good immigrant? absolutely, my gardener, cleaning lady at work. all great. And they hate these bad apples giving their race a bad reputatation,
same as my race chinese scamming welfare/benefit. FACT is FACT. NOT Racist.

I have to say this is it. Believe what you like to believe, same goes with me. I don’t have hate against hillary or voters for her, but obviously there’s a LOT of hate vs trump and voters voting for trump

I should worry about the hatred towards our diverse community by Trump. If you want to become a laky for him, go ahead.

We are in serious problems here, not criminals, but the constant attack of our security agencies by a commie loving president. It that doesn’t worry you, sorry, be your own executioner.

1 Like

Question for any smart pants out there…who, or what is the media?
I have watched during the elections the same idiots from the media saying “oh, the media is lying”. Really? Foxnews is not the media?
Infowars is not the media?
Rush Limbaugh is not the media?

1 Like
1 Like

Right. There isn’t one big organization with the name “Media” at the door. So I don’t understand what all this media-bashing is about. And apparently Pence found out about Flynn lying to him from the Washington Post?!

People only complain about media bias when the reporting doesn’t agree with their own beliefs. So the New York Times’ obsessive coverage of Hillary’s email is fine, but looking into potential treason is bias? Please.

The only bias I see in media is the profit seeking. But that’s a bias in all private businesses. That explains the click baiting and misleading headlines. Plus, in the age of Facebook, you and I are part of media. Witness the rise of fake news.

1 Like

Umm, Obama had plenty of scandals. Remember the fast and furious program? He also claims there weren’t any acts of terrorism on US soil. I guess calling 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS before killing people isn’t terrorism. I forgot that we’re still searching for a motive.

1 Like

EVEN THE AMERICAN SPIES MISTRUST TRUMP?

U.S. intelligence officials have withheld sensitive intelligence from President Donald Trump because they are concerned it could be leaked or compromised, according to current and former officials familiar with the matter.

The officials’ decision to keep information from Mr. Trump underscores the deep mistrust that has developed between the intelligence community and the president over his team’s contacts with the Russian government, as well as the enmity he has shown toward U.S. spy agencies. On Wednesday, Mr. Trump accused the agencies of leaking information to undermine him.

In some of these cases of withheld information, officials have decided not to show Mr. Trump the sources and methods that the intelligence agencies use to collect information, the current and former officials said. Those sources and methods could include, for instance, the means that an agency uses to spy on a foreign government.

Huh? That was your leader the also 3 times married Christian Giuliani. You know, the idiot that became famous during the 9-11 attacks? :mask:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/291489-giuliani-no-successful-radical-islamic-attacks-in-8-years

Don’t you love the hypocrite republicans?:mask::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Umm, Obama had plenty of scandals. Remember the fast and furious program? He also claims there weren’t any acts of terrorism on US soil

eh? while the program was continued under Obama’s DOJ, and it shouldnt have. it was started in 2006 under Bush. so not sure you can hang that on Obama…

1 Like

Obama continued the gun program and it blew up on his watch.

Geithner owed the IRS unpaid taxes and Obama appointed him for a position where the IRS would report to him. Many of Obama’s people owed unpaid taxes.

2 Likes