Sunnyvale home shatters record with enormous price tag

I was informed by my numbers expert (my chinese office janitor, she actually is a landlord who owns a huge home in SF) that “74” is the worst possible number combo one can have. Not just say easy to die or some variant of that, I believe this translates loosely to “already dead”… wow

Recall that recent killing in the Sunset by the divorced husband of his ex wife outside their home? Yes, address was 74. I know, hocus pocus, voodoo magic = crap to you but not for all of us…

1 Like

Means “fucking dead”. But then 78 would mean “fucking rich”. Not bad! :smile:

3 Likes

One of my house number though is 2742. “Easily fucking dead easy”? :frowning: I’m not superstitious! And I have other numbers like 78 and 88 to balance out… although that could also mean “rich and dead” if you combine everything… :thinking:

just apply with the city to rewrite numbers.
One weird trick to lure in chinese buyers. non-chinese hate it!

Um… I wouldn’t bother to do that. I can care less really… :wink:

if it pulls another 100k, why not?

It could be a quick flip, buy it, apply for number change, sell it.

1 Like

no. Superstitious people are usually very cheap. They can see through that tactic and will not fall for that.

dang - that was my plan :slight_smile:

What’s special about that location? The lots seemed rather small.

Nothing special about it. It’s just s crazy hot market right now and Sunnyvale happens to be the eye of the hurricane.

74 has been super good to me. My networth has gone 10x ever since I bought a house with street number 74.

Currently working to go 100x. :smile:

Thoughts on tihs:
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/19616324_zpid/37.410323,-121.957427,37.331197,-122.097159_rect/12_zm/4_p/

From $100k to $1M?

Offer him $2M.

I would sell while you can…:grin:

“just down the street from the house that sold for $2M”

Maybe I should post a MMM for $3.99M :smiley:

I would post a MMM $500k for my Concord home. I’m not greedy!!! :rofl:

I think it’s funny because if you look at the history they had 3.25M and then changed to 4M. I’m guessing they actually got some bites at 3.25 they weren’t expecting :smiley: