Sunset Soon To Breach $3M!

Wow, and I remember telling y’all that Sunset was underrated when it was breaching 1M…

1 Like

Done!!! $405K over asking!!!

What sold it??? The space??? The views??? NOOOOO, SAN TUNG, BATCHES!!!

Well, I guess the nearby GGP is your yard… LOL

For a sweet address like that, of course some homeboy/girl is gonna pay 2.88M!!!

I know, only 2.3M…

1579 24th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122 | MLS# 424001465 | Redfin

I think the 1818 in the address had something to do with the lovely selling price!!!

1818 Great Hwy, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94122 | MLS# ML81957851 | Redfin

Slowly but surely…

Ok, past the 2.5M marker…

Per flyer, listed at 2.38M with MULTIPLE OFFERS!!! Sunset is flaming hot!!!

Is the agent trolling us?

Walking distance to the shops on Irving and the Golden Gate Park.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/1418-24th-Ave-94122/home/1261993

Wow, if I didnt buy my Penang place, I would bid on this…LOL

The west side is on fire while the east side is on ice. Interesting dichotomy.

Why is west on fire with more cold and foggy bad weather?

The westside started becoming more desirable during Covid time. It offers more space which is good for WFH, and price per ft is lower than the eastside.

There are also more condos on the eastside, and Downtown and SOMA have had more issues with crime and homelessness.

So ppl are compromising weather for space? Or the weather is not extremely horrible?

Weather at Sunset is not extremely horrible. I don’t mind the fog that much. I tend to run hot so I actually prefer cooler weather. My issue with Sunset is that it doesn’t have any views and houses there tend to be cookie cutter. The central part of SF is much more interesting, both in views and architecture.

1 Like

This big house in the Mission just reduced price by 500K. Mission also had its share of crime and hobo problems in the last couple years.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/2990-25th-St-94110/home/1327112

Wow, 2.8M!!!

1 Like

Another fabulous Chinese numbered 2.8M!!!