Suze Orman shares her advice on investing amid the coronavirus pandemic

‘Fortunes are going to be made’ — Suze Orman shares her advice on investing amid the coronavirus pandemic

‘I can guarantee you that if you stay in and you just stick with it, three years from now you will be very, very happy that you did’

You will never, ever, know the bottom. You will never, ever, know the top,” she said. “Fortunes are going to be made out of this time. So just stay calm. I can guarantee you that if you stay in and you just stick with it, three years from now you will be very, very happy that you did.”

Her focus group is very common people who does not know how to control their credits or even properly account P/L.

She did not guarantee 6 months, 1 year, 2 year, but long 3 years which means short term (less than 3 years) likely instability is there, which will recover comes above current level when 3 year hit.

We all knew that market went down in 2008 and recovered in 2012. She is almost telling similar to it.

IMO, our forum group is far better than that level and easy to get some kind of bottom (buy below ^GSPC RSI 30 as a simple formula)

BTW: I am not financial advisor, just sharing my own ideas which may go 100% wrong.

1 Like

She implies you don’t need those $ during the three years.

Nobody can predict the future. But I predict Suzy will do very well in the next three years. The financial quacks are coming out of the woodwork.
Another fraud is Whitney Tilson who all over the Internet about his latest “discovery”… self driving cars. The guy was pushing selling Tesla stock last year. Now hyping it after it jumped five times in price. Been bankrupt twice. Been fined by the SEC. the guy should be in jail.

1 Like