Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Stop taunting @hanera. He did the right thing. Although I would argue he bought too little. I doubt that you can own at $250 because 1) the stock needs to drop to that point and 2) you might not have the mentality to buy if it really dropped to that point and 3) even if you did, you could still be forced into selling again if it dropped even lower.

1 Like

Are you describing @manch behavior :scream:

2 Likes

That’s actually the opposite of @manch’s behavior because he would only buy if the stock had risen to a certain point, not dropping. Manch is not a bottom fisher.

1 Like

Elon Cult: Tesla will be in mars in 10 years, Elon says !

1 Like

Ordered the dual motor AWD in lucky red.

Hopefully this thing gets delayed a bit or they focus on the performance version first so it can buy me some time. My minimum wage job not is helping my savings lol

2 Likes

Are you posting this in order to convince yourself to buy?

I thought Elon was a Martian already.

Tesla stock owners already held the bag for solar city. They will hold the bag too for spacex.

If Tesla is destined to be a trillion dollar company then holding spacex’s bag is nothing.

What happened to free market capitalism?

That’s fine there’s always China.

Texas is a joke.

Me? No, this is for information sharing.

I will buy whenever I decide to buy, no need to justify my action. I have clear plan when to buy, what to buy and what to do.

Above all, I am not buying stocks because of others, in this forum, are buying except Warren Buffet. Any stock I buy (and at the price) is decided by me with my own research.

I have small list of 30 stocks daily monitoring and big list of 100 stocks for weekly review. I choose only from those stocks.

1 Like

I see you are very free!

What makes you tell this “Free?”

Monitoring so many stocks require time :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Tesla is cannibalizing is potential customers. The 3 took away customers from the S . Now the $35k 3 will take more higher paying outing the mix. Seems like a bad marketing strategy.