Tesla’s Make-Or-Break Moment Is Fast Approaching

I think he meant you are obsessed about him in another way… :rofl:

No i meant she’s onto finding out my secret identity.

But I already figured it out two months ago. What else is there? :thinking:

Didnt realize tesla is down 22% from its peak.

Buy at $250 ?

There is still hope.

https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/apparel/limited-edition-tesla-surfboard.html

Dang it, missed out on some easy lunch money… Ebay sellers are making a easy $2500 or so from a review of recent closed sales.

TSLA shot up after hour. Missed bottom line, but promised it will be profitable in 2H.

You have to hand it to Elon. Tesla survives because of his strong will and star power.

They produced 5,000 model 3’s the last week but only 18,000 for the whole quarter? I smell some serious BS.

Even Elon can’t do this:

Doesn’t matter. If can’t be profitable then, just say, will be next quarter or something unexpected happened like trade wars make component pricing higher than expected.

Amazon wasn’t profitable for like 15 years. Didn’t stop it from becoming a juggernaut.

You bought any yet?

They produced 5,000 model 3’s the last week but only 18,000 for the whole quarter? I smell some serious BS.

They delivered 18,000 (not produced). The last week’s production only gets delivered in July. They also sandbagged some to stay below 200k US cars combined.

No. Can’t build a spreadsheet model based on Musk’s cult appeal. Not for me.

:scream:

Turkic language from Eurasia. I guessed Hungary last time. Still unresolved?

Leave it alone.

I’m beginning to think that you have a love-hate relationship going on with Elon.