Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

[quote=“hanera, post:4379, topic:4411, full:true”]

You lose sleep over $1000?
[/ quote]

Year 2021, I do not want to lose $1. Every stock I buy, I must make positive no matter $1 or $10k.

TSLA is always wild and holding long put will result loss due to decay.

The best for TSLA is: When dipped too low, buy long call !

Instead of focusing puts on TSLA , I just bought long calls with BNTX ( dropped 7.5% ) and FDX calls.

2 Likes

I humor you and now in deep six.

For $1k position, I don’t bother to look at it till 1-2 months near expiry. Lotto.

1 Like

This is a perfect position, you will see in 90 days incredible returns.

I just AIM like this only with my algorithmic help.

FDX can not touch $240 in next 90 days Unless recession comes , but chances of going up above $280 is bright as it completed the wave 4 recently.

You see, I have similarly lotto.

1 Like

Didn’t bother to count, just noted that ABC is an expanded flat. Ratio of length of 4.c vs length of 4.a is 1.618. So share price should rebound above b :slight_smile: How long would it take? Guessing.

Stock will go slowly up from now onwards and spike suddenly after the results, likely Mar 17th results.

You have shown 4.a complete, 4.b complete and 4.c just completed, then it must wave 5 in parallel to wave 3. It must be better 1.618 times of wave 3, is that right?

Length of wave 5 is,

• 0.618 to 1.618 of length of wave 1 for normal impulse.
  • 0.618 to 2.618 of length of wave 1+3 (original of wave 1 till end of wave 3) for extended impulse.
1 Like

@manch

Sure you don’t want to get back into the stock of your old employer?

A real estate forum is changing to be an anti real estate one… Didn’t see it coming.

:rofl:

8 Likes

indeed. I am trying with some real estate posts!

Did you end up moving to PA from SF? Or still keeping as trophy house? :slight_smile:

Trophy home all the way… :rofl:

2 Likes

It is not a contest that can be verified. Stocks are great at 47. At 67 I am fine. RE has been been berry good to to me.
Besides nothing counts until you sell. Then buy the trophy house, cars, boats wifeand etc. Been there done that and have the T-shirt.
On my 8th careeer, wine maker. Very happy.

In my bathroom

Investors in the market can always risk ending badly

Stocks are yesterday’s news.

@Hanera,

Here is the EWT that shows bottom is $799, check it, posted by someone else !

Why tracking TSLA? No position. Is in extended fifth wave, I think the peak is less than $1000.

Time for Wu take profits and spend money

Elon loves China
Trump hates China
Yet Trump likes Elon
Can’t compute

@Jil

Is TSLA rolling over?

The EWT I posted 2 days before shows it must go below $799 or $810 once (not clear). There may be chances it can touch, but I do not know how much time decay reduces value. It may still go down one or two days along with market changes (means if goes down).