Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Tesla teaming up with Toyota for small suv.

1 Like

Use google translate (Korean => English )

[Exclusive] Will Tesla and Toyota make half-price electric cars? Partnership imminent
It is reported that Tesla and Toyota have reviewed the partnership since last year and are approaching the final stage. According to an official in the Japanese automobile industry on the 28th, Tesla and Toyota are considering jointly developing a small electric SUV platform (the car’s basic skeleton).

1 Like

I was checking it in mobile without translate. Now I got it in laptop.

I remember him buying at $180 (damn bottom pre-split price!) and selling at $240 later…

1 Like

Ha. Now I see my mother language link here!

1 Like

Shouldn’t you be spending time with your son? You let your wife do all the work?

Musk management talent. Nasa has to hitch last minute ride to space station from others. foreign satellite producers are not waiting for him. his whole project is economically unviable.

Musk has never produced anything economically viable. Tesla wouldn’t exist without massive subsidies. The emperor has no clothes. Of course in a Bitcoin world reality doesn’t exist

Music to @Elt1 ears.

First Baidu, now Xiaomi:

Archive link: https://archive.is/1oGWb

Chinese electronics giant Xiaomi Corp. became the latest tech company to launch a foray into China’s burgeoning electric vehicle market, pledging $10 billion over the next decade to the effort.

Xiaomi Chief Executive Lei Jun will lead the new stand-alone subsidiary focused on electric vehicles, the company said Tuesday. It will spend an initial 10 billion yuan, equivalent to about $1.5 billion, to launch the new company, expanding its investment in the coming years.

my predictions about high cost. even before the factory start the largest investment at one place. i dont think Elon knows utility and labor costs in Germany.

3 Likes

Who is the traitor in Apple that made this decision?

2 Likes

Your friend Tim Cook ! He would have bought TSLA shares when it dipped recently !!:rofl:

This give legitimacy to TSLA’s energy storage business. TSLA is now a MUST BUY… when it hits $350-$420 range.

should appreciate Tim for accepting Tesla after declining to meet Elon years back

1 Like

@hanera you wanna do a webinar?

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8713460739321576715?source=Algo-382

No thanks. Not into crypto.

1 Like

It’s actually a bullish sign for aapl. Tim Cook a very good pragmatist who doesn’t hold grudges.

1 Like

I am a pragmatist who hold grudges. How?