Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Time to buy?

2 Likes

Already in…but would not like to declare…what I buy, what I sell and when.

1 Like

Come on. Sharing is caring.

1 Like

Tell me, how can I miss TSLA when I closely follow it, every news, every day…?

Share share share! State your position! :rofl:

1 Like

Nobody’s position on this forum means anything. Tesla is a traders stock. Buy after when Elon says something stupid and sell when he has neen quiet for a while. He is quiet …sell

@Jil talks when he made money. Notice he announced that he had sold and then quietly bought without telling us.

2 Likes

TSLA made a turn-around already in 2018, becoming profitable. Remember, this is huge capital intensive initiative, any car manufacturers in which Elon came as a novice, made it. It is remarkable work with novice and with innovation which no one is able to break in.

I am not skeptical on TSLA, but skeptical on industry, economy and potential recessionary forces across the world (includes US, Euro and China).

I am mainly trading every stock in view of possible recession, and not holding any stock as buy and hold.

TSLA is one of the stocks like early AAPL, buy and hold for 20 years, but I do not have any faith in any economy. Many indicators are pointing non-growth economy. Buying a dip is prudent but who knows the dip? I am just making money on trading.

So far you are right, but not any more. I do not want to declare what I buy/sell and when.
I have loaded plenty of GTC (good until cancel) and when it hits, I get in. Today, I added 4 new orders for some other stock which I researched.

1 Like

If you have to ask you can’t afford it.

No longer afraid of inverted yield?

First, I am not afraid about inverted yield.

Do you think that I withdrew entire amount into cash afraid of Yield curve which is likely topple the market in 6 to 9 months future time frame? Big NO. I wanted to secure my funds, after reaching 12.07% YTD so that I will get in at appropriate time.

There are peaks/troughs in market twice a year and would like to make use of it. It may be timing or buy low/sell high as I do not have any issue with tax (retirement account).

TSLA Cycle is different (independent of) from S&P 500 cycle. Same way, some other stocks are independent of S&P 500 cycle.

Nio is much higher rated than Tesla in China. Much cheaper too.

Well too bad its stock is dropping like a rock… :rofl:

For the Chinese readers on here, go read some of Nio’s reviews. Pretty interesting.

https://car.autohome.com.cn/price/brand-284.html

This thread is about Tesla not Nio. Stop going off topic.

Even when Nio is eating Tesla’s lunch and dinner in China? :smile:

How’s that remotely possible? That’s like saying Bayview is eating Noe Valley’s lunch and dinner in San Francisco :rofl:

Actually it would be pretty entertaining if he went long NIO and short TSLA.

2 Likes