Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Elon is too free

IMO, if someone did not grab TSLA Friday around $615 range, they need to wait for next correction period.

I bought some TSLA shares at $618 and VIAC at $41 (appx 60% corrected from peak $101) !

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1375652425814704128?s=21

2 Likes

Since I am also free, updated chart of TSLA showing cathie’s view, panda’s view, @manch’s wish, blue view and orange view. I presume @jil is betting on either orange or blue line to be true.

2 Likes

DId i mention Korean 2019 model are approching Tesla range and there is China/Korean tech behind German vehicles. and they not that much behind.

1 Like

TSLA will add another trillion market cap if they start selling that crane…

:rocket:

I do not expect TSLA will reach above $880 this time, it may coincide your $780 level, but it is not going down from now. I will keep TSLA as long as the growth exceeds TQQQ growth. Same with VIAC. For AAPL also, this is the time to buy (not a time to sell).

what’s your view?

orange.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.52.30 AM

2 Likes

Headed towards 420… that’s when the Saudis will buy… lol

:smile:

2 Likes

Musk has told so many lies even he forgets. Of course that $420 is before it split 5x

Okay, how many added TSLA today? They are waiting for $400, they need to wait while I added more today as such prices are rare.

AFAIK, only @manch and @Elt1 who didn’t own TSLA are waiting to buy. Both want to wait till $400-$420. Guess @manch is thinking of buy n hold while @elt1 is for a trade. So long TSLA is not following Cathie’s view, prudent for buy n hold investors like @manch to just wait… no point buying here unless swing trading which @manch is not doing.

1 Like

I have zero timing skill. Can’t be a trading ninja like @pastora and @Jil.

Tesla teaming up with Toyota for small suv.

1 Like

Use google translate (Korean => English )

[Exclusive] Will Tesla and Toyota make half-price electric cars? Partnership imminent
It is reported that Tesla and Toyota have reviewed the partnership since last year and are approaching the final stage. According to an official in the Japanese automobile industry on the 28th, Tesla and Toyota are considering jointly developing a small electric SUV platform (the car’s basic skeleton).

1 Like

I was checking it in mobile without translate. Now I got it in laptop.