Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Nowadays, I am laughing at news/media posts/words about inflation, Bond rate, priced-in and associated justifications why market is going UP or Down.

Inflation is always there, except a brief period of recessions.

IMO, For market every thing pre-decided course of action whether going up or down based on world wide economical growth.

Educate yourself how to manage the downside by protection and you are done for your life, then you will see stock market is an entertainment.

Just now I was telling that I laugh at words like “Priced In”.

If you assume stock market is right, everything priced in. If you assume other way, nothing is priced in.

TSLA has 960M shares, how can one say confidently that everything is priced in or not? One day it is $600 next day it is $650, how can you say everything priced in?

Second, even after long buy/hold, you are not doing a fundamentals which is very very very essential for buy/hold. Banks/Big funds…etc buy stocks with outlook of minimum 10 years (and may go 20 years future growth potential).

If you ignore this, you will behind everyone, you will be missing a lot about companies, fundamental valuation is essential for long term investing.

Seems people are pretty surprised by the good results. TSLA may go up 10% tomorrow.

Cathie is gonna win big tomorrow.

hello @marcus335
how is cost of Tesla factory in Berlin and labor cost?., cost vs production rate ramp up for Tesla in Berlin…
do you think Tesla will find labor for its plant in quantity.
you have completely disappeared from Tesla thread.

So is not priced in. If true, essentially follow the orange line. Don’t worry, your wish to buy at $420 :slight_smile: is still on the table so long TSLA didn’t shot past $780. In fact, I was wondering what is the catalyst to make TSLA follows the orange line.

@jil

My comment of priced in to @manch is to poke him… he made a description of what happened, I was asking him what is the implication. And he responded with the implication.

Just in case you don’t know, banks and funds are selling AAPL like crazy in the early days of SJ return. They miss out BIG TIME, is the retail investors that have the most gains from AAPLs. Also, most of these godly banks and funds couldn’t even beat the passive index funds. Remember the financial crisis? They need taxpayers’ money to bail them out.

Btw, I follow Philip A. Fisher’s concept of fundamental analysis.

1 Like

OMG,you are always having fun here…cooooooooooool guy !!

Take note, TSLA couldn’t blast above $720 despite unexpected good news! Apparently, is known by smart investors, is the retail traders who are surprised with this “unexpected” good news.

So long TSLA is not able to move above 720, then yellow line is still in play.

If you need to buy Tsla, go buy it now. Waiting for it to fall to a certain level before buying is fool’s errand. You will end up either owning nothing or forced to buy at an even higher price.

1 Like

@manch won’t listen to you.

1 Like

yup yup. they are closed because they exported vaccines unlike us. Plus they have trade surplus with us. we really need there products. if they sit at home on there asses producing digital products. than China and Korea will be the winner and considering where they spending there money. it will have multiplier negative impact. i am sure this much more than 2+2.

Do you have any facts or just more opinions which are easily debunked?

1 Like
1 Like

No wonder TSLA is wavering… until Apple Car is out, big boys are playing safe… book some profits like @Zeapelido who might have got wind of it. Look like plenty of time to pick up cheap TSLA… @manch may has his wish, did he has friends in the right place?

1 Like

Panda’s count is essentially saying TSLA is following the orange line. Previously his count is yellow line. Btw, because of the extra dip after I posted my color lines, peak of orange line is now ~770 instead of 780. Good, now Panda is in sync with us :slight_smile: Orange line.

Panda’s new revelation…

Updated color line chart… apparently consensus is orange line…

1 Like

look at my links above. I made statement that Berlin factory will be the most expensive auto factory in the world before the start of production and Berlin will have the most expensive labor costs once production starts. do you see the new links that i posted. my predictions are accurate. wait for IG metal union next year. Musk will flee with tail between his legs from Berlin.
it was you that was contridicting.

why can’t it be blue line?

Wish it to be blue :slight_smile: Because the 40% dive is a five-wave impulse :slight_smile: I put the blue color there just in case some1 can count it as a three wave.

An impulse is a starting wave A of a zigzag which mean max recovery price is $762 (Panda did his homework, so can’t be 770).

1 Like

This article where it talks about executive level roles? That’s your big proof? How much are the hourly factory workers going to make?

Oh, those are 2,700€ a month or $38k USD a year. That’s half what a UAW worker costs. Even with training its 3,500€ a month or $49k USD a year.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-giga-berlin-starting-wages-revealed/

You should really just stop.

2 Likes