Thank You, Mr. Craigslist!

A friend of mine just leased the latest Volve SUV (XC90?). We went to lunch in his car. The car is supposed to be able to stay in the current lane and keep a distance from the car before us. On a 40mph road we tested it, and it was able to stay in the lane but the steering wheel adjustments were always lagging what a human would do so you have to have a lot of faith in the car and not override the system. When we came up on a red light with cars stopped there, it didn’t show any sign of wanting to stop so my friend driver had to brake to ease the tension in the cabin.

The new Odyssey has a lot of new safety features but I haven’t gone through them yet. I can provide an update here once/if I come back safely from the testing.

To be in the boundaries of having a heart attack with this type of vehicles, no thank you! :sweat_smile:

Uh, you do realize that he walked here from Saudi Arabia??? :wink:

1 Like

And don’t give them your real cell phone number - use Google Voice :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right!

I forgot the camels had to go through quarantine. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It costs $1K+

We bought our new Honda Civic 2 weeks ago. These car salesmen really are something. They hassle you for a penny. They assured us that the cargo net and the piece of crap plastic they put on the edges of the car doors are worth $1.9K :rofl:

We refused to take that self driving thing. The sales man said it wasn’t that perfect.

Audi A8, the first Level 3 self driving car on the market. It’s still quite limited, only self driving in a traffic jam on highway. But hey, that’s a good first step.