The Future of Xi Jinping’s China

Should we still buy China stocks given this new perspective on Xi Jinping’s China?

Is Ross credible? He talks like @manch.

What?

The canceling of flights is pretty easily to verify and true. It could also be a terrorism threat, and they are protecting him. If they do boot him, the HUGE question is will new leadership be more friendly towards the US or take a hostile stance? The implications are probably bigger than what Russia is doing.

As much as I want this to be true, it’s hard to imagine who would have the power to pull this off without it leaking.

1 Like

It’s fake news. Xi won’t go down that easily. Can’t believe so many fell for it. What’s happening in Russia and Iran are far more promising.

In fact I will push back on the idea that Xi going down is good for the world. Xi is doing God’s work gutting the CCP from within. I bet even the CIA can’t find another person more capable and willing than Xi at bringing the Communist Party down. Just look at the ridiculous Zero-Covid and how much harm it has done to the Chinese economy. And the senseless crackdown on Hong Kong, the stupid “Wolf Warrior” diplomacy, the list goes on and on.

And there is a speculation Xi is the reason why Putin calls for general mobilization. Xi is getting impatient and wants Putin to wrap up the war soon. Not sure if it’s true or not, but Putin did call for mobilization right after his meeting with Xi. If true, another great deed Xi has done to the world. Putin’s mobilization has great potential to bring down his own evil regime.

It’s a bit of a stretch but Xi may even want a weakened Russia that they can treat as a vassal state similar to the relationship between Western Europe and the US.

Might be a smart plan if Xi wasn’t messing everything up internally.

An investigation into what has shaped Xi Jinping’s thinking :

1 Like