The home I pulled out of bidding - coming to market now

My offer was highest at 860k during that time. Since we withdrew the offer, it went to $820k as there was no internet (except satellite) service.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Martin/11485-Carls-Ct-95046/home/1409822

Now, it is 1.895M sale.

This is 20 feet ceiling height inside, single story, 4 detached car garage, 2.5 acres. Nice place except next to 50 miles speed road.

Next lot is 12.5 acres South Indian Hindu Temple complex is already established.

3 Likes

Was sold in Jul 2012 for $820,000. Since then all bay area homes have appreciated about 2.3 + times in price.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a beautiful property. Reminds me of an Atherton.

2 Likes

Ask @Jil to post pictures of his current house. Should be better looking :slight_smile:
Note: You took half the bait.

Not really, The one posted here is 4400 sqft, 2.5 acre, 4+ car garage, single story 20 feet ceiling and really beautiful. The original owner was startup person - made multi millions (> 100 M) - built the home, moved to Canada.

There were two issues 1) Next to Monetary road which is 50/miles expressway, night sound is a hassle. We were able to compromise with beauty and cheap price.

Second, internet through satellite connection. Being in IT, we need high bandwidth. Without internet, we can not work. We came to know after bidding and withdrew the offer.

2 Likes

Good thing you thought to check that!!!

1 Like