The Weirdest House in San Fran Is a Steal at Just $8.5 Million

It has been on the market for awhile. In Glen Park, your fav neighbor…

Too weird for me. But who doesn’t love glen park?

I don’t.

:-1:

I have been in that house. Party house for an eccentric.
He had an 18 century carriage in the lobby. The coffee table was the top to his Mercedes . It is more Bernal Heights in feel than Glen Park .

Price is dropping . Couple of tech millionaires should buy it and keep it as a party house. The price of two PA shacks

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/47-Chenery-St-94131/unit-1/home/1488660

47 Chenery St, San Francisco, CA 94131

2 Thousand Barbie shower caps artwork. Who wouldn’t want this house with that compelling art.

Across the fence from Elementary school… kind of party poopering thing

Party on weekends and at night. Kids are actually only in school 11% of the year. Great for outdoor summer parties. Private gated entrance to the property. Put a helicopter pad on the roof. Bat mans cave

But, but it is Glen Park!!! If this were in the Sunset, would have been sold by now…

I want that house. Who wants to go halves on it? It is very cool. Plus it has private driveway

Come on, @Elt1, the property tax bill would not be pleasant…

I am thinking $3m. we can split it. Taxes maybe $20k each. It is a white elephant. The seller has no idea what it is worth. Could be a big Airbnb money tree. Could make money as a party venue too. We can call the SF playboy mansion…

Well, unfortunately, the Fab 7x7 leadership idiots won’t let you Airbnb this baby more than you would like to (and need to, to make it financially viable). Shoot, you could probably build or remodel something in SLT to be a mini me of this for renting out at a fraction of the cost or for partial enjoyment.

A place like this simply is not in character with the neighborhood or the city really. This needs to be in Bel Air (LA) or maybe some swank San Diego suburb. Yes, what a waste…