Thinking About Doing Some Home Remodeling?

you think it’s existing home owners taking out cashout and remodel, or home-sellers fixing&upping, or new buyers renovating?

https://myedmondsnews.com/2018/08/home-and-real-estate-weekly-hot-home-trends/

I’m praying everyday that it will slowdown a lot because I want to do some re-modeling.
But cost is shooting up fast and not coming down at all because of tariff wars and reconstructing going on in NAPA Valley and Florida.

1 Like

Is this the same person?

1 Like

I’m win @hanera here. Hard to find good labor, much less cheap.

True …I just got done with a small month long project it went smoothly ahead of schedule time on budget with minimum hassle but i pursued the contractor (top1%) for over 4 months for availability. The really good ones are hard to come by the crap ones you really dont want …the inbetweens charge exhorbitant numbers so not many options

There are many steps that can undertake in the Home remodeling. It includes, Kitchen remodel, Flooring construction, Wall paintings, furniture remodel, etc… Flooring plays a vital role in home construction, The design or shades in the color of flooring can change the overall look in the home. It is always advisable to all the homeowners to take some helpful hints from the Flooring stores, experts before planning for any floor type. The experts will come to your home and will optimize the best flooring type for your home.

I never really looked at a home remodel as a way to increase the value of my house. It can be the case, but the end purpose was to make a comfortable living for me. If I want to turn one of the rooms into a man cave, I don’t know if that project will pay me back, but I want to do it for myself.

However, there are certain home improvements that have the biggest impact on your house. If that is what you are looking for, then certainly look into Stone Veneer Siding or remodeling your kitchen and bathroom.

1 Like

Stone veneer siding is a joke