This bunk bed is $1,200 a month, privacy not included

1 Like

Interesting idea. Not for me at all, and I wonder if you can ask for a no-snoring room, but I suspect for kids who want to travel, maybe gap-year, it could be a great opportunity–you know where you’re staying, book ahead, and have one fixed price, fixed expectations.

Could be super useful for stewardesses and pilots.

Men and women living in the same space though. Is that what kids do these days? I am :older_man:

Company cofounder Elvina Beck confirms to Curbed SF that “all the pods are booked to capacity till September 1, and people keep extending month to month, so space isn’t really opening up.”

2 Likes

Welcome to a post-Trans world. What can they do to separate now?

“People with Penises in room 1”
“People without penises in Room 2”

1 Like

And if you think that’s crazy manch, are you aware that the Senate passed a bill so that inmates can choose whether they want to be housed as a woman or a man?

So women inmates may be forced to be housed with “men who feel like women”… and the trans-person can ask to be placed with a roommate:

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB132

Boy, if that’s not an incentive to stay out of jail as a woman, I don’t know what is.