Time for men to step up and fight for equality

that’s racist!

1 Like

In American culture, making fun of your own race is not considered racist and can be tolerated… :wink:

you said “Asians”. Which asians exactly ? It’s not your own “race” at this point :slight_smile:

Oh… so sorry I forgot that you might also qualify as “Asian”… :rofl:

In American culture, when they say “Asians” they usually mean East Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, Koreans… Yes, only those people are short and ugly and can only command very low paying modeling jobs. West Asians are all tall and handsome just like their white counterparts… :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.nj.com/education/2018/02/princeton_professor_cancels_class_after_uproar_abo.amp

That’s because he’s a white guy… I hear black people use the “N-word” all the time and nobody cared the least bit… :wink:

1 Like

Always the good stuff at the end of the “show”…

Men are discriminated in housing it seems. Will this become a big issue?

"Anyone else notice there is a lot of sexism going on when browsing the craigslist apartment/rooms sections? I see a lot of “female only” being blatantly advertised. Even though it is illegal according to FHA rules.

I almost never see, “male only.”

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/renting/615057-whats-up-all-sexism-apartment-tenant.html#ixzz577B1148X"

Because it is true, we are dirty, loud and will probably break something in the place!!!

Changed it just for you @sfdragonboy. Happy?

Wow, impressive!!! Happy New Year by the way…

Wow is that really you @BAJacket? The picture looks very professionally done!

I can neither confirm nor deny this is him.

1 Like

Is that going to be your “calling card” phrase, next to my “world class city”???

Probably. I have used it more than couple times, haven’t i?

1 Like

@harriet - You’ll just have to come to one of the meetups to find out. :smiley:

1 Like

Work it @BAJacket, work it!!!

Err I think I got blacklisted. Will it be held at DB or is there gonna be boba or what??? :grinning:

I can!!! :rofl:

I was torn on where to place this story…in my “Very Embarrassing Ladies” thread or “It Gets Better By The Minute” one…

North Face, why???