Today Market

One of the oldest sayings is didn’t fight the fed. The fed is making it easy for the market to go higher.

2 Likes

Started a small portion in GoodRx. (it dropped on the amazon pharmacy news)
https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/GDRX

The pharmacy news didn’t help AMZN at all but destroyed CVS and Walgreens.

2 Likes

NVDA here we go. Crossing fingers for strong earnings.

1 Like

NVDA reports strong earnings but stays flat. Interesting. It’s run up a lot so maybe there isn’t much room to run. Might just need to settle for a small gain.

Strong result from Nvidia. Interesting it doesn’t move at all.

Clouds are back.

Rotating back to tech?

Crossing my fingers. QQQ challenging the downtrend line now.

Reduce No-DD portfolio to 9 stocks, 3 of which are @marcus335 10x bets (BILL, ESTC, FSLY) - Thanks. 2 are wild (BIGC and LQMT). 2 are crown princes (AYX and HUBS). DT and ZS are recent Jim’s favorite.

a

1 Like

IMO, market peaked on Nov 16, 2020 with S&P 3627 closing ! This is post facto statement, four days over.

This is my pure guess, posted for debate purpose, not a stock advice, neither financial advice. You are on your own with stock market.

How far do you think it may drop? is it going to be a slow bleed for a while?

I think there are too many bullish buyers and not enough sellers thus creating this back+forth balance. In this news and hope driven stock market, I do think there might be some news coming out for stimulus or from the fed that will drive it another notch higher. In a weird way, the worse the economic impact, there is more hope which drives the stock market higher. I’m leaning bit bullish right now (with buy the dip mentality) but it’s also a stock picker market. Cloud stocks are back and BABA had a monster 2-3 days.

This is the toughest part for me, finding the bottom. No idea how long it goes and where it turns upside.

For market to turn up or down, IMO, it is not going based on daily news. Most of the market is driven by big funds/banks…etc.

I just follow S&P and Nasdaq and related ETFs. I do not follow daily swings.

Going to be short lived. JC says coming Wed is start of a…

So buy with both hands :raised_hands: if drops significantly on Monday and Tuesday :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Good Luck ! :rofl:

All but one of Cramer’s list of 10 stocks are tech names. So he’s predicting the rotation out of tech is done and money is getting back in tech?

:moneybag:

No. So long millennial RHers are at home, these stocks will rally regardless of fundamentals and economic conditions. If you want to buy these shares, pay attention to RHers. Once they start leaving home and start working in physical places, sell.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Today’s Market 11/22-28