Today Market

:scream:

Can’t believe you still use this word. Anyhoo, you said a lot but didn’t contradict my view - you’re just describing :slight_smile:

Discovering is finding out something already existing. What other words could have described my idea better?

The continent was discovered by the Native Americans long ago.

Huh! You don’t know? One obvious one is “Nobody is above the law” :grinning:

True. But, what word would you use to describe that Columbus found the Americas for his sponsors ?

Let me educate you further. The students are imitating the previous rebellion against the Qing (ruled by Manchus, then is considered as foreigners, now is a Chinese) by the Han Chinese. The Han Chinese knew Qing is fearful of European and American foreigners so they befriend the European and American as a counter to the Qing. Here come the rub, HKers are Han Chinese!!! Using the same approach implies that HK people are treating the China people as foreigners!!! Not smart.

1 Like

Interesting. I did some quick search on internet. From what I gathered, it appears that majority of Chinese population is Hun in Mainland China as well as in Hongkong, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. If true, the conflict between China and Hongkong is between people of same ethnicity. Although, those in Hongkong are adapt to English system, since Britishers ruled Hong kong for so long. Can we say that way?

1 Like

Only Han I care about.

Is it Han King mutated to Hong Kong ?

Is Sung Kang a Manchu?

Yesterday S&P 500 closed at 2630.07, if market behaves as I expect, we will unlikely see that again for next 6 months (or even more).

I am just expressing my views, users should not depend on these comments at it can go wrong.

NO FOMO

2 Likes

How low can it go?

I can guess again, but that may look too low now for many to think/adjust, but will take 3 - 5 months to touch that level.

IMO, S&P will easily touch 2000 and will settle somewhere near 1800, which is 50% of our peak 3350 !

This decline started from today


I am just expressing my views, users should not depend on these comments at it can go wrong.

3 Likes

Can be as high as 2600-2700 before the 2nd decline. What make you think is now?
Is why I sold only 50% yesterday.

  1. Yesterday S&P 500 closed at 2630.07. well within your range ! Every big investment funds, institutions knows how much unemployment rate (expecting a scale of 1929 rate) in 3-6 months and the impact to economy. Recovery is toooooooooooooo loooooooooonnnggggg.

  2. Just check how 2008 went down between 10/24/2008 and 11/20/2008. Now, it is following similar way.

I am just expressing my views, users should not depend on these comments at it can go wrong.

3 Likes

And no matter what loans/ free stimulus you give to business, many will still go out of business.

1 Like
1 Like

image

3 Likes

@caiguycaiguy Your chart is not soothing the nerve, essentially say the pain will last a long time.

This chart may be more relevant. We are about to launch into the new Roaring 20s.

2 Likes