Today’s Market November 2021

Happy Thanksgiving. Trying to short turkeys tomorrow.
Probably will go whole hog and get slaughtered at the trough

Face ripper is bullish for the rest of the year.

I watched already. Do you believe him? I find him fairly accurate. But you have to pay attention to occasional nuance… he is bullish on FAANG + epicenter stocks… he didn’t comment on growth stocks. Anyhoo, I have a quick glance at FANGMANT stock chart, look pretty bullish, S&P is likely to make a new high… even Puru long S&P even though he has shorted ARKK ARKG RIVN.

Face Ripper loves epicenter stocks… I own none of them.

Knox is also bullish. I agree with their analysis. Going up is more likely than down.

Market seems to be worried about inflation so less established growth names will struggle a bit here. Established names like NVDA and AAPL that are printing money should do well tho.

Growth high beta names may need to wait for early/mid 2022 for their time in the sun.

China has a very reliable indicator. Did your mother enter the market?

That’s the old “shoeshine boy giving stock tips” tale. The same 20/20 vision after the fact.

Fear and greed gauge and put/call ratio is more timely and accurate.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/chinese-regulators-ask-didi-to-delist-from-us-bourses-on-security-fears-121112600186_1.html

Using Trump’s trick?

:scream:

MRNA ripping. Up 9% right now.

1 Like

Wrong spelling…

WFH stocks are back…

TDOC
PTON
MRNA

What? Who is the one who say inflation is transitory? Transitory means? 1 year? 10 years? Who is the one who agree with Fed that there is no inflation?

Faster tapering (leads to accelerating reduction of liquidity) + raising interest rate => valuation compression of ROI stocks, period. Stay with cash rich money spinning FANGMANT.

Just noticed that a Black Friday sale is on :joy::joy::joy:

Many greens… AFRM CRWD DDOG DOCU FSLY NET OKTA PATH SE TDOC SNOW TWLO UPST ZM

Face ripper:

Slowing growth and he is so exuberant to remark that SHOP will take over the world?

Given experts’ opinion that omicron is very contagious but mild, can we conclude that Covid is now at “common flu” phase? That is, full speed to re-opening of economy?

1 Like

Again metaverse stocks are green, AAPL COIN RBLX U

Puru has been on edge because many of his hyper growth stocks have seen 50+% haircut in less than a month… worse than the stocks he laughed at e.g. TDOC and ZM which took over a year… He sold lots of stocks!!!

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 1.15.38 PM

When you want to panic, panic early. That is what I did, 60% cash before he does.

1 Like

Don’t trade macros. People want to sound smart talking about things they don’t have a clue on. Focus on micro trends like AI, web3 and metaverse etc. We have a much better shot at having an informed opinion on these things. Even to achieve that is not easy and takes tons of work.

2 Likes

Even that is sounding smart :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, tons of work and yet not easy.

The really smart ones are those who do nothing regardless of macro and micro trends.

All-in AAPL investors :wink:
All-in TSLA investors :+1:

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 5.10.43 PM
I think is new ATH closing high :slight_smile: which means :money_mouth_face:

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 5.10.53 PM

Ytd, AAPL has overtaken S&P and NASDAQ, presumably ahead of I/O fund and all the ARK funds.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Today’s Market December 2021