Today’s Market November 2021

Another huge earnings week:

2 Likes

Uh oh. First Extreme Greed of the year.

Warn us when it is 101 :slight_smile: According to Knox, UP regardless of whatever indicators indicate. RISK ON, everything rally regardless of fundamentals and technical picture.

I don’t know where to put it, but I thought it’s cool visualization for the market return with different hold/rolling period.

1 Like

Should be under indices and ETFs. Is a well documented knowledge.

Yeah knowledge is well known but seeing it in action over different rolling period is awesome

Common sense is uncommon.

Losing weight is also well documented knowledge. You just eat less and exercise more. Nothing can be simpler than that. But to put it into practice is anything but easy.

@manch

Your favorite twitter can’t take pain. Paper hands. Don’t believe in buy n hold. So far, many buy n holders here made huge gains by going through hell of fires of 50%-90% declines.

He is wrong. Investing is easy. Trading especially shorting is HARD. Shorting is the ultimate test of your analysis and skills… those who want to prove themselves should try shorting… NOT An Financial Advice… just thinking aloud.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 10.33.40 AM

@manch favorite twitter is on the offensive… Don’t have PTON. Have FSLY, TDOC and ZM. Make money and is still green for FSLY and TDOC holdings. Still red in ZM. All threes I try to catch the bottom :grinning: Two :+1: one :-1:

@manch two most favorite MANGMANT is :-1: MVRS is smaller than TSLA and AMZN would soon be overtaken by TSLA. SMH.

Too much greed. Need a bit cooling down.

Yesterday says all in regardless. Today says is minor peak soon. :fu: to Knox. Many growth stocks have already hit minor peak and is pulling back yesterday and today.

Wut?

1 Like

its like there is nothing else to invest in so BBB it is! so weird though

Following the path of GoPro?

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 4.43.49 PM

GoPro

PTON

Finally. Big quarter for ABNB.

1 Like

I foolishly did below… holding 200 shares instead of 400 shares.

What’s up(down) with MRNA?