Today’s Market November 2021

I closed them long ago at $200s (can’t remember low, mid or high) when I closed the account to fund RE purchases. According to one Elliottician on fin twit, should recapture $500…

1 Like

Holding a little more :). So the MRNA drop was more than balanced by ABNB gain. Average MRNA buy price @$180

The PFE news bolster the re-opening stocks such as ABNB UBER (I have both) and kills Covid stocks such as ZM (I have this one), PTON (I never believe in this one).

I don’t really trust Cramer, but he said yesterday (before the 2nd drop today) that the drop yesterday was more than MRNA’s share repurchase value($1B I believe).

btw pe is now 14(probably the number before today’s drop), I’m guessing the pe value on google/yahoo finance is trailing and calculated daily after market close?

How ZM will behave in future is hard to predict, but IMO hybrid is permanent in future, and hence the requirement for zoom like product is permanent.

I believe this is the pause before the next jump when ZM announces its metaverse or VR products. During an interview, CEO said the company is working on it and it takes time.

1 Like

IMO, ZM permanent presence in this new hybrid environment is already baked in. What I worry about ZM is they don’t really have the moat around their product and others can eat in to them easily, although they probably have the best interface right now.

2 Likes

I sold my MRNA too early. Decided not to follow things I don’t quite understand. Luckily kept on buying ABNB in last 10 months.

2 Likes

Dust my EWA for MRNA and realized it is possible that MRNA is in Cycle degree wave II, might or might not be completed. A valid zigzag has completed but could just be 123 of a bearish impulse or wave A of a larger corrective wave. Given current cloud about its mRNA formula… not good.

Another interesting earnings week: PLTR, COIN, SOFI, U, RBLX, LMND, TTD etc.

Lowly sushi restaurant 3x in one year:

I’ll have to say though, If I compare MRNA to ANY cryptocurrency which do I understand better? The answer for me at least is pretty clear :slight_smile:

Didn’t realize Kura Sushi is listed. I go there every weekend. Very busy… pre-covid, covid, and now.

Crypto?

@manch

After catching up with @wuqijun, try to catch up this Kevin guy, Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 2.18.57 AM
and finally the crypto guy,

3ccc85bd81cffd66354d23e3357c66716c123fa4_2_690x204

That guy’s portfolio is also TSLA heavy with 50% Tsla stocks. While he was busy building a position in Tsla, @manch was calling Elon a “playboy” and Tesla a “death machine”. And now, he is praying for Rivian to overtake it.

Given this history, what do you think is Manch’s prospect of overtaking that guy? :thinking:

No need for covid boosters going forward? If we continue to take vaccines for even FLU, I think that might not be true.

I might be wrong, but Crypto to ME sounds like tulip mania.

EDITED: Realized sushi reference was for other post.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/412833880/1634844824/1500x500

Photo from Michael Burry’s new twitter background image
https://twitter.com/michaeljburry/header_photo

I was a huge fan of Burry but he became a bit much for me over the past few years.

1 Like

:+1:

Although on crypto, he might not be entirely incorrect. One thing Michael Burry isn’t is dishonest(he might be wrong sometimes), unlike the other cryptocurrency peddlers/pump’ers. Frankly, I know less about finance, economics,markets than him.

Here’s Bill gates(understands both tech and finance) 8 months back.

Any buyer?