Today's Market 11/22-28

Slack has jumped on crm acquisition news.

2 Likes

Getting there.

Trying to scare me?

Anyhoo, almost get out of MU :slight_smile: and fully out of SOXL. Still daring QQQ and TQQQ bears :grimacing: Didn’t jump into any stocks that recommended by JC, @Jil or @pastora - they somehow agree :scream: not good, everybody on board.

check CIIC, IDEX, LGVW. Next prospect bunch (Still researching on these though)

1 Like

Apparently put/call ratio is at multi-year low…

2 Likes

i saw that last night too. i think we’ll get at least a small rug pull soon. the option call activity has been incredible last 2-3 weeks. no way MMs will keep writing those options without a reset.

1 Like

Speculative buys into energy and financials since election.

I own CVX and SPWR :slight_smile: ridiculous rally - pure speculation that Biden victory means good for energy and renewables. My holdings are not speculative, have owned them for years, both are still RED :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Fossil fuels and private prisons. Odd things to have rally on a Biden victory.
A lot of materials like steel have also seen a powerful rally. Perhaps folks are expecting a huge infrastructure bill but we had one of those at the beginning of the Obama Biden admistration and little was actually built. Those “shove ready” jobs - weren’t.
It will be interesting to see what impact the Janurary Senate races have on the market. Do shares want divided government or stimulus at any cost?

1 Like

Tech stocks continue to rocket! moon! :money_mouth_face: Trump almost concede, just didn’t say the word. Biden is super for tech stocks.

Miscalculated. SOXL continues to rocket2.

Look at MRNA !

1 Like

Should have followed JC in :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: He said is a must buy!

Many times noticed MRNA going up from $30, but now medicine is reality, no wait. They have distribution until covid under control. Huge market with USA exceeding multi-millions covid.

1 Like

This under $10B market cap stocks portfolio hits new ATH today. HUBS and ZS were purchased when market cap is below $10B.

Earnings calender:

2 Likes