Today's Market 4/25-5/1

@manch

Hope you have reduced or got rid of your no earning high growth stocks, market is killing them now and probably as the economy re-open… ARKK would be killed… likely negative return this year… long term… depends on whether she can convince investors not to liquidate otherwise she would be forced to sell at the wrong time.

Everything will be getting killed…safer is like MSFT,AAPL…good 200B dividend payers above (lowest correction expected).

1 Like

Investing in high growth stocks has huge ups and downs. That’s the price to pay for 10x or even 100x baggers. I am not a superstitious man like you who follows voodoo like astrology and EWT.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I am a very superstitious person :slight_smile: You’re so observant!

@Jil can’t help you if you don’t believe in him.

Do you know that you’re made up of neutrons, protons and electrons? Which are affected by gravity, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force and the strong nuclear force. Think of the implications. Is science!

Wait… there is a fifth force, X!

Btw, which are your top three?

I am actually scared with such comments. Whatever I post is informational and not authentic, can 100% go wrong !

I believed a third party update from reddit (during Feb 2020), gained six figures, but believed the same person update (against my Algo) lost some money and a 7 figures gains ! I sold all my stocks and missed the boat heavily…

Even after creating a set of programs, I do not believe my own systems and go for stressful research/analysis.

You have seen how many times I failed miserably and how many times Panda failed to foresee.

Stocks are sensitive and people should use it for review purpose, not to trust or believe anyone blindly. Just use it like grain of salt.

Anyway, I have told this many times.

No more updates further as I am going hibernation now.

1 Like

Then you still don’t understand the principles of trading :slight_smile: Not that I have a good trading system but I understand the principles :slight_smile: Anyhoo, I am still trading haphazardly :wink:

Btw, I was just poking @manch. He has too much prejudices. Before I come to USA, I thought anyone who are born here or come here at a young age, have an open mind… I was wrong.