Today's Market 4/4-10

Face ripper rally!

:scream:

When you read his comment, feel like whimpering…

…potentially, S&P 4,200 before the end of the month,” Lee said.

Only 4200? Mine is 4450.

…that could mark the high for the year,” he said.

We knew that.

No new insight gathered except the phrase “face ripper rally”

It’s all marketing. Now he owns that phrase.

To be fair he predicted his face-ripper this month. Yours is a bit less firm and gave yourself between now and June.

What do you expect, is a higher target.

Indices are taking a rest.

Some stocks have woken e.g. ESTC, DDOG and CRWD. Got a puny amount - more for remembering to pick them up when century corrective wave is almost over… hopefully Panda is right that it will complete in Mar 2022 :slight_smile:

After much thought and a little research, I feel CRWD is likely the one that would eventually win over the other because it is a holding company rather than a line business, and its Falcons are the best-of-breed cloud security currently. Holding means can sell off Falcon if market changes and buy another better market fit security apps :slight_smile:

No this is like this ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBNYwxDZ_pA

I watched quite a lot of such videos :slight_smile: Jaguars and leopards hunt crocodiles… I think in certain areas is their main meal. Such means hunting :slight_smile: Eagles and hawks. Lions. Tigers. I like to see how to hunt. Actually cats are lousy hunters. The best hunters are African dogs. They are intelligent and work in a group, and kill prey fast, yes the fastest killer. Ofc, all these predators can’t match humans. We can kill anything from a distance :slight_smile:

Obviously QQQ is in wave (iv), trend less :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I saw a video of jaguar being hunted by a croc.

So predators could become preys if they are not careful…

:thinking:

1 Like

Obviously you didn’t watch carefully. The jaguar was shot by the photographer’s accomplice in a distance. There is no way a crocodile can defeat a Jaguar near coast.

Crocodile => Retail investors

Jaguar => Market Makers

Anyway my portfolio has higher correlation with Cathie than with either index.

Who is the photographer’s accomplice?

You live under her skirt?

ARKK and QQQ are fairly correlated.

Today investors sold growth bought mega cap.

What do they mean consolidation, here? They are telling sizable pullback means 3% or 10% or 20% or 30%?

…we expect a significant consolidation (-6% to -10%) as growth peaks over the next three months," Chadha wrote in a new research note on Tuesday.

Consolidation, x < -10%
Correction, -10% <= x < -20%
Bear market, x > -20%

1 Like

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-jones-futures-stock-market-rally-pauses-biden-tax-hike-plans-apple-microsoft-tesla-model-s-delays/?src=A00220

Apple stock reclaimed its 50-day moving average while Amazon.com (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA) rose further above their 50-day lines. Microsoft (MSFT), Facebook (FB), and Google-parent Alphabet (GOOGL) continued to advance.

Yet Panda claimed that AAPL is in wave two? Same as TSLA? I think he needs to re-learn EWT.
TSLA crescendoed and now in counter-trend wave two - I agree.
AAPL was in trend less corrective wave since early Sep 20. So how can be in wave two now?

Are you a wiser and more powerful master than :panda_face: ?

I am an ant.

2 Likes

If AAPL, TSLA and QQQ do not reach the old peak and market turns down after sometime based on GSPC, potential chance it may be correction wave.

This will surely result drop