Today's Market 6/13-30

Facebook made another ATH. Market cap finally over 1T today.

Technicians are expecting blowoff top (or fireworks) yet QQQ has been weakening for the past two days while SPY has been grinding higher. Can we have blowoff top for SPY while QQQ is declining? Or the opposite?

All my high growth gambles are declining :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Technicians who practice voodoo like EWT?

All :slight_smile: technicians including those who use super duper AI/ML and algo. Anyhoo, you have curse your own ARKK type of stocks, all down! while my very slow growth stocks like AAPL which I told you to for many years, are running… Austin redux… wait, is AAPL redux. AAPL rallied 80% p.a. in 2019 and in 2020, now taking a rest while Austin has appreciated 80% y/o/y, may be also for 2021?

That is to say, those high growth stocks that ride the mega trends that are selected by ARKK with in depth analysis by many summa de laude graduates are not doing as well as those buy n hold do nothing (no TA, no FA) slow growth stocks + passive indexing. Below is a chart show ytd performance of those mentioned equities.

Selected with in-depth analysis by Cathie and @manch,

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 3.24.34 PM

Rejected by Cathie and @manch as slow growth…

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 3.24.11 PM

I checked, Cathie holds ZERO AAPLs as of today. Below is a chart comparing COIN and AAPL since Coinbase IPO on Apr 14.

For someone who claims to be long term investor, you sure are obsessed with the ultra short term.

Here’s a 5-year chart comparing ARKK and Apple. Apple is not bad but Cathie has been better.

Anyway investing is looking ahead into the future. If you think apple’s future is brighter than what Cathie’s been buying like COIN and TSLA why did you not add to your Apple holding?

Talking to a duck, you quack :smirk:

Please take a course on logic :joy: Have to admit I am a bad teacher, told you not to use such reasoning and yet you are still using.

As origin, please use the date where you bought into (preferably at sizable quantity) ARKK or your first encounter with Cathie. Teaching you how to choose origin fairly, rather than selective cheating.

Indices are roaring (look like starting a blowoff top) while ARKs are moving in the opposite direction! So much for outstanding stock picking.
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 1.19.17 PM
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 1.19.27 PM
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 1.19.38 PM
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 1.19.52 PM
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 1.20.03 PM

Finally, the only one that matter…

Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 8.40.54 AM

1 Like