Today's Market September 2021

According to @manch that if everybody is expecting a correction, it won’t happen. Joke is on me to believe him :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Timberrrrr

Looks like the market is slowing down. SP500 is ready to touch the 50-day moving average. It keeps doing this once every month and bounces off. Will it bounce off again?

It’s been pretty systematic imo. Pump, sell and that cycle has been pretty aggressive every morning. Maybe institution is selling but I don’t know. Something looks funky. Staying out of both stock + crypto for now.

1 Like

I too noticed this. Mornings start with green and then turn red afternoons.

Yep, it used to be pump-dump-pump even more pattern the last few btfd moments. It’s acting differently. :warning: :thinking:

Lots of talks of slowing economy so big monies could be lowering the insane valuation which are based on high growth projections.

1 Like

If it goes below 50 day MA this time, Am it realistic to believe it will go down even more?

S&P is down, err…, 2.2% from ATH? Is that the new definition of “correction”? Did not know.

:joy::joy::joy:
Perils of information overload. Everyone watching stock market and crypto like hawks every min of every day on their phones, watches etc

AMC going to $100k… yeah :orangutan: nation

Once again people bought the dip at 50 day moving average.

@hanera must be very disappointed.

Sure it works?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 3.34.11 PM

However, listening to a random guy on the web works… my experience tells me that I should listen to a random guy rather than listen to guru like you and Panda. Other good examples are NVVE and AFRM.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 3.34.47 PM

I don’t own PATH. Did I tell you to buy? Sorry.

You also told me to buy ROKU :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

and your girl friends (Cathie and Beth) told me to buy ZM :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Now I have both ROKU and ZM. And the ladies are right.

:rofl:

One more. You claimed fundamental analysis is the truth and you show me a FA by a super duper I forgot who… TDOC…

You said that random guy Rob is snake head, he recommended CCJ, an Uranium stock,

Morale of the story: don’t listen to random guys like me or Panda. Listen to snake heads.

:sunglasses:

Listen learnt? Stay the course, no more listening to disruptions experts, astrologists, and market fit theorists.

Ytd AAPL and S&P are far better than ARKK.

Over a 5 year period (Cathie favorite time frame), AAPL still rule.

Buy Canopy Growth, smoke your profits and fugetaboutit

Speaking of Cathie, don’t you think this setup looks good? Double bottoms in the bag, and the chart is tightening.