Trump to run US as family business?

Mortgage is a normal business relationship. Foreign government donation to the sectary of state is not.

Why don’t you ask him to release his tax return? I’m curious to see it as well. Maybe he will release when media becomes less controlled by one party.

None of the presidents or Secretary of State took donations from foreign government. That historical precedent did not stop them.

In my mind, foreign government donations are much more significant than mortgages. It’s ok for everyone to get a mortgage from a bank. A mortgage needs to be paid back. Banks want to lend to make money. For many foreign governments to donate millions of dollars to Ameica’s most powerful politician, it’s not normal cause of business.

It takes more $$ to bribe trump than clintons, clintons are so cheap that they willing to take a couple hundred thousand dollar bribe to offer favor while tiny local china officials won’t even take this tiny amount of bribe…

Bill was out of office for 9 years. He rarely gave species and his fees were modest. His wife became Secretary of State, and suddenly he’s regularly giving $300k+ speeches. Most of the speeches are paid for by people who are about to have policy decisions made by his wife. That seems totally legit. She’s talks about Russians. She approved the sale of Uranium mining rights to the Russians. If they are so evil, why on earth would she allow them mineral rights to nuclear material?

You should probably worry that almost every member of congress that interrogated Weels Fargo and Mylan took campaign money from them. Do you think they cared more about you or their future campaign contributions? The hearings were a dog and pony show to make voters feel like something was done. Maybe you should worry it wasn’t even the consumer protection bureau that caught Wells Fargo. Even when they were handed the info it took them 2 years to do something about it.

Your hyper focus on one person that’s not even in office yet has made you blind to the corruption that is the American political machine. The corruption is everywhere on both sides. Yet you think only one person is corrupt.

2 Likes

the Obamas? :slight_smile:

Honestly, if you think they are innocent then nothing I can say or post will change your mind.

Agree with what Clark says why hiring relatives for a key post is a bad idea .
We all have our biases but we all don’t want the president to jeopardize national interest , hope he doesn’t do that !

1 Like

Do you think Obama and his family personally benefitted from his Presidency?

1 Like

How are you supposed to know? Maybe you will know if Michelle decides to run for offices. There is no incentive for people to dig and expose scandals unless there is a political incentive. People only attack relevant people. Obama will not run for any office soon, there’s no urgent need to expose their affairs.

Media is friendly to Democrats. Without Wikileaks, and if Hillary does not run for President, we would never know Clinton’s secrets.

Here is a book about Obama corruption on Amazon. I’m sure there will be more explosive scandals if Michelle decides to run.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1596981091

http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/shake-down

Here’s a video of Michelle Malkin the author of the 1st book & it took me 5 minutes to find it.

Trump and his trove of intellectuals followed by his minions :joy: . Good luck America!

1 Like

That book was published in 2009. How was it related to Trump?

99% of political attack has no merit. Our media has been running negative news about Trump for many months and people are already saturated with any new negatives. Because of so many exaggerations and false news, I guess people may be indifferent to a real negative news in the future.

It is related to Trump because Trump supporters read such fantasy & believe it & give reference to such books in a debate on a thread on a forum. :slight_smile:

Trump’s whole campaign was fictional s**t coming out of his mouth & his supporters believed it.

Anyways, I’m out of this thread :slight_smile:

Sorry, if I hurt anyone & I apologize for it.

2 Likes

It’s hard to have discussion when we can’t even agree with the facts, when nobody is willing to change mind.

Saying both sides are corrupt doesn’t have any sense of the scale involved. It’s like saying we can’t complain about murders because we all got traffic tickets before. Some of trumps loudest critics are actuallly from the right. So not all hopes are lost.

2 Likes

There are evidence of Clinton corruption. There is none for Trump. That’s the fact.

Media has become corrupted and one sided machine that ignores facts far too often. That’s the problem.

Selected and biased reporting has ruined traditional media forever. It has lost its credibility forever.

People are tired of fake politician and fake media. I think Hillary lost since people do not think she is authentic. Trump won due to his authenticity. Media’s obvious non-authenticity also backfired at media’s favorite candidate.

Who wants to be controlled by biased media?

1 Like

Trump isn’t in office yet, and you’re trying to argue he’s the most corrupt. Bias much?

Trump supporters associated his stupidity and political naivete with authenticity…He will be eaten alive in Washington.
The jackals are circling before he is even sworn in…He is still in campaign mode…Heaven help us when he actually has to govern.

4 Likes

Obama and his intelligence officers will be gone very soon. Obama might have already planted some traps. But once his cabinet is gone, I think there will be limited things he can do.

Former president has never been actively creating troubles for the incoming president. If it gots over the board, it could backfire. Anyway, the worst tricks should have launched during the campaign. The attacks after the new president sworn in will be mild.

ChaChing!

1 Like

Hope he does not spend $30k on makeups! :smiley:

https://www.google.com/amp/m.ndtv.com/offbeat/french-president-emmanuel-macron-has-spent-30-000-on-makeup-in-just-3-months-1742135%3Famp=1&akamai-rum=off

1 Like

This has proven very true. He’s not going to make it a full-term.

2 Likes