TWTR bombed, not buying

20% compound and you are young. By the time you are 50 you can be a billionaire.

Billionaire is luck :slight_smile: Intelligence + drive should bring him to $100M-$300M.
The reason why I say people with CEP = VP+ should startup is because they have a chance to be a billionaire. Stay at corporate would cap their net worth to $100M-$300M.

manch,

Your target is $25M, which mean your CEP is at most Senior Manager/ Architect :slight_smile:

25M is plenty enough for me. Any help towards my goal will be highly appreciated. :pray:

3 Likes

Get to know more people like tomato.
Assess your daughters, are they 兵,将 or 帅?
Gladly take the one who is 帅 as daughter-in-law :star_struck:

Too greedy. What makes you think you can achieve your goal when less than 0.1% of the people can get to that wealth level.

What’s the point of having a goal everyone can achieve?

This is America. We celebrate graduating pre-school.

2 Likes

it’s universal. we did it too. to me all sorts of graduation celebrations are “expected”, you graduated, move on :slight_smile:

I remember all the school ceremonies, and i remember not willing to participate in any of them. nothing changed :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw that on one of my friends’ facebook feeds. So bizarre.

My kid just had a pre-school graduation ceremony. The kicker is the school is “play based” that means all she did was really just playing.

But hey this is America. We celebrate everything.

1 Like

The celebration trend is now global. Here’s one of HK’s biggest movie stars going to his daughter’s kindergarten graduation. The school rented out a HUGE stadium for the occasion. :smile:

1 Like

Consumption…

1 Like

Kindergarten graduation is not new, preschool is. I had mine eons ago.

We Chinese have the first month celebration after successfully getting out of the womb. That’s something we need to spread in America.

Everyone’s kid is a prince or princess in the making. Dead serious.

1 Like

How is tomato supposed to help manch achieve his goal?

Sell some shares of the company that he is about to IPO to manch cheap :slight_smile:

What? I thought tomato is still slaving away at Google. It will be a long long time before he can create his own company and when it finally ipo you’re probably going to be too old to enjoy the benefit.

@tomato better hurry the F up!

1 Like

Did you read the context? Is a response to manch asking for help.