Under contract

A super duper bathroom increases the probability of getting a l…

Waiting for the internet install. $75/mo for 1Gig service. No contract.

1 Like

1 gig???

1 Like

1Gb data speed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sonic has gigabit fiber for less than $75/mo (no contract), but @sfdragonboy still can’t make up his mind.

4 Likes

Look, I have inlaw action going on so I can’t have service that is so-so. People pay me rent for services and I must deliver. Comcast is more expensive but it has been reliable. Sometimes, you log it as the classic, cost of doing business…

Lame excuse. Sonic is reliable as I never had any problems with it.

Well, the reviews say otherwise (granted that could be for the older, non fiber optic service). I actually do try to provide the best for my tenants. They are my meal ticket.

They must be trolls from Comcast. I had problems with Comcast but zilch from Sonic.

We’re using AT&T fiber. Can’t tell if we’re having problems with it or not.

If Sonic were so great, why haven’t everyone jumped ship then? Please, the truth probably is more somewhere in the middle and it is not like I have had service issues with Comcast. Far from it. I just feel that I am overpaying for Comcast since I don’t watch much television at all but the bundled pricing package is persuasive to say the least.

Because Sonic is not available in all neighborhoods or people are stubborn like you.

2 Likes

Sonic’s Yelp Rating: 3 stars

If that is your idea, like our Fearless Leader’s idiotic idea of what is the ideal restaurant rating, well, don’t mind if I pass on the Kool-Aid. I’m driving…

How about your Comcast? 1.5 star. A real winner.

1 Like

Boy, own a lot of Sonic stock, eh???

Geez, who doesn’t know Comcast’s low rating is PRIMARILY for the poor customer service exhibited. No one is actually complaining about the product.

Besides, why do you care if I want to pay more? Do you see me complaining at 1 in the morning to you about your Beamer? You should be driving a Honda, right? More dependable, probably better gas mileage and better resale…Wanna play that game? Didn’t think so…

Leave me alone to enjoy some of the finest from our unfortunately departed Queen of Soul (RIP Aretha)… Man, “Sweet Bitter Love” is highly underrated…

I don’t. I am just sick of hearing comments like “oh yeah I will consider Sonic when my contract is up…Comcast is ripping me off because I don’t watch enough TV…yada yada yada” and then you go back and renew your contract. You are like those people that make endless complaints about their employer but never leave their jobs. Stick with it if you want to, but don’t go around saying some day I will switch and that some day never comes.

2 Likes

Again, I find it fascinating that you follow my posts so intimately. I will try to write accordingly from now on, knowing that you hang on every word I say…

You must have not gotten the note about my memory; not to mention you tagged me every single time you ranted…

1 Like

Maybe Dragon now understands yelp stars aren’t everything?

Of course, but have you also heard about the Law of Large Numbers? I guess there are hordes of Russians out there, master internet hacks, trying to not only move elections but to impact Yelp ratings for their sinister plots (how San Tung and chicken wings fit in with the Russian strategy, me no understand)…