Under Trump's Exec Order, 75% of Illegals Could Be Deported

I am going to say it nicely, that ignorant generalizing all things illegal into Latinos needs to stop his/her stupidity.

Thank you!

Personal attack and insult goes back to its source. Some post or poster will be ignored without any response

As a matter of fact, most illegal immigrants in US are Latinos. There is nothing wrong to state the fact.

Ignorant means not knowing enough facts. Hiding facts is the best way to become ignorant

1 Like

Most in math means not the total of any sum.
I repeat, don’t be ignorant. Stop generalizing. Stop using Latinos. It’s becoming a racist or discriminatory word.

75% are from South America as per Pew research.

Thousands of other nationalities or races are coming into the US. That’s why I suggested an individual here to stop using a discriminatory term.

Is “Latino” a discriminatory word? What’s the correct word then, Hispanics?

Does Obama say “Latino” at all? From the following news, did NBC commit racism and discrimination by using the word “Latino”?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/amp/obama-white-house-touts-latino-gains-income-education-health-n665356?client=safari

Latino is no offensive unless used synonymous with illegal

2 Likes

Where was “Latino” used as synonyms with “illegal”?

Here are some disclaimers from my thread closed by Manch.

Disclaimer: illegal immigrants can come from the whole world. Anyone who illegally crosses the border are illegal immigrants. The numbers from different countries are different. But let’s talk about illegal immigration and deportations without any sensitivity to particular countries, particular races, particular ethnicities and particular whatnot.

This is only for policy discussions and its impact on RE. No personal attack and personal insult is allowed.

Any personal attack and insult should apply to the source and only to the source.

Since this will be a hot topic for a while, let’s keep less threads about illegal immigration and deportation and make other threads focusing on other topics.

Disclaimer2: shared articles and news are of their author’s opinion. Sharing an article is for information only. Sharing is not an endorsement of the article.

Disclaimer3: The best medicine for ignorance is to respect the fact. More facts will make everyone less ignorant and more intelligent. Btw, more intelligent and less ignorant have the same meaning, but let’s use “more intelligent” instead of “less ignorant”, ok?

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/17/stanford-says-no-to-sanctuary-campus-label/amp/?client=safari

1 Like

No one leaving yet… including all the celebrities like Rosie an Kayne that promised they would

1 Like

I always said that the most pathetic thing to read is former immigrants berating and criticizing others with bad luck.

It speaks about themselves as people without any souls. They discriminate with their writings, and with their insistent topics against people who have no other way than going South on this continent. Their continent!

Also, speaks high volumes of them. They support an ignorant, vulgar, pretentious and almost in the border of violating the constitution by insulting judges, thus breaking the sanctity of the division that should remain among the 3 branches of government.

They love an authoritarian father. And they love those who didn’t want them here in the first place. They should feel lucky they live in a state that is welcoming anyone. Had they lived in the red neck communities, believe me, they would be on this forum being a liberal crying because they are harassed for wearing their folkloric attires from back home, or criticized for wearing a turban, and so on.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-criticizes-federal-judge-blocking-him-on-immigration/ar-BBIbDjQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Oh boy!

7-11 hires illegal people. Most of owners of these stores are _______ fill the blank, and I say it because I’ve seen it. Wait for gas stations and taxi cabs, and on and on. And some of them may be here illegally.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/7-eleven-probe-opens-new-front-on-immigration/ar-BBIcXRe?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp