Visualizing the Global Millionaire Population

Stick with neural numerical terms.

10m - 99m: decamillionaire
100m - 999m: centimillionaire

1 Like

I prefer being a mega millionaire… don’t want to be just a mere millionaire… lol

Definitions of UHNWIs is either $20 mil or $30 mil, no consensus :grinning:
Most define net worth as investable asset excluding owner-occupied house, some include.

Excluding a house is a red herring. If you own the house it is more important than a highly leveraged liability.

To me just lising San Jose and SF without including all the outlining areas where the wealth is, it is meaningless.

Referring to the article or my comments? Median is a macro info and a gauge of the overall picture, for individuals making decision on specific house, not much use. That is, it does have meaning just not for us.

The article.

Retiring with just one million in the BA will put you near poverty level. Where as being a millionaire in most places in the world would put you in the top 1percent…

Millionaires are millionaires because they have their money in their hands and can count it on a daily basis.

I was going to join that list but I missed the Powerball jackpot for only 5 numbers. :smiley:

1 Like

HK -12th. Many ex-HK millionaires ran to Singapore :slight_smile:

San Francisco has the most billionaires of all. More than even NYC.

Why so happy? Is not you. Are you one of the 623?

Do any of the 623 know you?

Not yet. It’s better to be around the people you want to be one day.

So optimistic :+1:

I could become a billionaire if Tesla manages to grow 50-fold from here. No need for 100 bagger. 50 bagger is enough :crazy_face:

Should that happen, I can brag that 1 billionaire :slight_smile: know me.

Btw 623 are centi-millionaires. Out of which 62 are billionaires.

1 Like

How are Houston and Chicago so high up? Wow…

Cost of living in these 2 cities are also low.