Wanna Get Away?

Go to “Little Yangon” in Daly City if you want authentic. I haven’t been the famous Burma Superstar yet due to wait-time.

What are the must ordered?

I went to superstar one time but was scared away by the long line. Maybe I should try again some time.

1 Like

Ok, I happen to see my sis in law, her sister’s place is actually Burmese-Asian Fusion, hence some non Burmese dishes. Still excellent food. She says most Burmese restaurants around here tend to have some other Asian dishes thrown onto the menu to perhaps appease the palates of Westerners. The only one she can think of that offers primarily all Burmese dishes and in the South Bay is a place in SJ callled Kyusu Burmese Cuisine (4 solid stars, 500+ reviews) The best place she has had Burmese in general is a place in Burlingame called Mingalaba. 4 solid stars with 1700+ reviews on Yelp. Should be a good one. I have heard Burma Superstar is not as good as before and caters to primarily Westerners.

1 Like

I tried superstar in both sf and oakland. Ok not great but I can’t tell what’s authentic.

I graduated at the top of my class and I was clearly overrated

1 Like

Wow, impressive @User4!!! I don’t doubt it, but after this hellacious campaign season where a lot of erroneous data/information (e.g. B U L L S H I T) was dispensed left and right, well, the fact checkers are all out this week on stress leave. Was it perhaps Trump University, where you earned summa cum laude? I hear the founder is a well liked chap who really has a knack of bringing people together…:grin:

I studied gun repair at devry

1 Like

Burmese food is inherently an Asian fusion due to geography of the region. I used to like a place called nan yang on college, but it looks like it’s closed

Well, that would make sense…user “death”…:grin: