We Are in Bear Market

Panic selling or margin call.
Monitor to see whether today is a reversal day… gap down and close green.

I think it should be :slight_smile:

Margin will introduce further margin sale. It can be close green, but will it stop tomorrow or after?

I meant forced margin selling. The goal of professional shorting is to force many margin selling to create a capitulation so they or their associates can buy the stocks cheap. So we need to see capitulation.

Yes, forced makes the market down, that introduces additional margins calls by domino effect

Funny, one and only green stock is NVDA today (Naturally over sold)

PANW :slight_smile: BILI :slight_smile: Also, most defensive stocks. I have 9 of the 10. Didn’t own UNH.
9 = Longevity in Cantonese. No need for perfect 10.
These stocks appreciate very slowly and pay dividends. IMHO, must have :slight_smile: to provide liquidity during recession.

45%20AM

1 Like

But you own so little of each. Will those dividends be sufficient enough to buy you lunch at McDonald’s?

Funny, of course. More than enough for HDL for four too. In fact, many many times. I bought them when they are not in favor. Now waiting for them to be not in favor again to add. Love to buy fundamentally strong stocks not in favor.

Please list in detail the amount of each stock you own so we don’t get a wrong impression of you…

1 Like

Dividend $2.41 per share, 450 = $1084.50 per year.

3 Likes

Apple down 5% and heading lower!

:scream: :scream_cat: :scream:

My purchase price is less than $10 per share…

Goldman cuts Apple price target for third time this month | Financial Times

https://www.ft.com/content/c1c59c98-ecf8-11e8-89c8-d36339d835c0

Goldman should cut the price target of its own stock.

1 Like

Wall Street is selling and selling. Are they trying to threaten the Fed?

When both stocks and real estate goes into a bear market, what’s your investment strategy?

Sell all your stocks and real estate including your primary. Become a renter and store all your money under the mattress.

So, I thought this debacle was because of the elections? I remember an investor here swearing to God, if he is religious, which he isn’t by following a 3 times wife cheater, that it was all about elections, not tariffs or anything else?

Today, the stock market erased all its earnings for 2018.

People are out there trying to not repeat 2008-2009.

We are waiting for them at our office. 401K! Where are thou? :sweat_smile:

Sell everything and move to Austin. Buy many mansions, stay in one and rent out the rest. FIRE :slight_smile: of the good kind. No smoke.

Apple 24% off 52-wk high:

Everybody think 2008-9 won’t be repeated. I have no clue. AFAIK, anything is possible.

17(69)8, very good ending. 69 :slight_smile: is a naughty word for very good. What? Target also 69? Wow, da vinci code.