We are not alone in our love for criminals

A very disturbing news showing the worst form of humans, you never knew existed.

But, what’s with all wrist-slapping of the criminals? IMO, the judge responsible for release of the couple in 2015 is the real culprit. Society pays and empowers judges to keep it safe. There must be some responsibility. Actions of judge had clear consequence on two fronts - ensuring the previous crime went unpunished and setting up stage for the next one. And, to top this off - this time too, they got only 12 years.

I feel that western societies have decided that possibility of potential reform of criminals is far more important than delivering justice to victims and keeping the society safe. That’s really sad.

I think that’s why Americans want to keep their right to own guns. It is extremely hard to get justice from the court. Usually the best Justice is achieved by police killing the criminal or the victim killing the criminal. Court system is very ineffective, some judges are also extremely liberal and don’t believe in punishment. Victims need to be responsible for their own justice.

So many people think death penalty should not be carried out and the criminals should be treated very well. Nobody cares about victims. Since the cost of killing is low, victims can be more assertive and kill the criminals when it’s justified for self defense.

This loose court and loose judges are the result of liberalism. It is a little overblown.

1 Like

Hugs not jails

1 Like

And what do we do for a doctor who did a sloppy job? Malpractice insurance. Sure.

Also i read an article on trial by combat and its roots :slight_smile: check it out (unrelated to this, but was fun nonetheless)

California is tough on good people who do their job such as builders, landlords, doctors. But it’s nice to violent criminals.

Maybe violent criminals need more love than the good people who perform their job?

People can be jailed for 6 months for giving you a plastic straw but can be released next month for violent crime

1 Like

here. love and peace germany

1 Like

I saw that one. It’s disgusting. If I was her family, that guy would disappear.

2 Likes

Unreal…

1 Like

For every story like this there are also tons where we over punish people for misdemeanors or people are sent wrongly to prison.

1 Like

Don’t enforce criminal laws but make up more other laws.

1 Like

Yup, just another part of the catch and release agenda to put more criminals on the streets. Oh, and the same people want to take away legal gun ownership. What can possible go wrong when you leave criminals on the streets and disarm law-abiding citizens?

I should start a "Definition of Idiots, California Lawmakers…

Don’t you have better things to do? It was the law back then, tough ti**ies as they used to say…

1 Like

They can’t do anything useful to solve housing or homelessness. They resort to banning straws and releasing criminals.

Just some more insanity from California. Keeping criminals in jail has to reduce crime. They can’t commit more crimes if they’re in jail.

1 Like

This state is really going to sheeet…

2 Likes

Why do you complain? Criminals in California just become Republicans and get elected. The cowards, specially men, throw wives under the bus.

Yes, money is racist. We should eliminate money and make everything free.