Who will pay for that wall? Mexico! Oh! Wait!

May I remind those idiots chanting in rallies that Mexico would pay for the wall that it was just another lie from the thousands told. Now, their liar in chief is begging for only $5 billion from taxpayers money. Democrats are willing to throw him a bone for $1.6 B.

Again, the stupidity, dumbness, lack of dignity, and lack of guts from republican sheep is evident.

Any sheep out there ready to admit s/he is that dumb? Will he or she celebrate another government shut down the republicans so adore causing us $ billions in losses?

“Twhitler has long promised Mexico would pay for the wall, even as it has become clear that U.S. taxpayers will foot the bill.”

Trump has made ultimatums before only to later back down, but some people close to the president believe he is more dug in this time, believing it may be his last chance to secure sizable money before Democrats take control of the House of Representatives in January.

The beauty of the media, nothing is forgotten.

Oh! This is what the POS in the white house calls “fake media”, the truth! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Not a single and smart trumpeter commenting? Hmmm
I bet he or she is selling stocks, properties, whatnot to pay for that wall because Mexico “ain’t” paying for it. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Republicans love to shutdown the government. What’s wrong with these POS?

Democrats are right!

In 200+ rallies, the liar president swore to God Mexico would pay for the wall. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Those not smart voters believing such stupidity, should open a GoFundMe donation rally, and donate their money, all the money they own because $15B-$20B are needed.

I bet Marcus and his buddies are willing to donate all his assets to build that infamous wall. America will appreciate it big time! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

“”"“Well, Mr. President, if you say Mexico is going to pay for the wall through NAFTA, which it certainly won’t, then I guess we don’t have to. Let’s fund the government,” the New York Democrat said Thursday on the Senate floor."""

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-again-claims-mexico-will-pay-for-his-wall-democrats-say-it-means-congress-doesnt-need-to/ar-BBQV4YT?ocid=spartanntp

Ahhh
.nothing worse than your own people leaving you behind

Curbelo, who lost his re-election bid in the face of anti-Trump backlash, said on Twitter Wednesday that he won’t vote for any legislation that provides significant funding for new barriers along the border if it is not paired with provisions to protect young people enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. That sort of deal is unlikely this year.

DACA allows immigrants who were brought to the country illegally as children to obtain work permits. Trump has sought to end the program, which was established under President Barack Obama.

Denham, who also lost his re-election bid, has also said that he would be reluctant to vote for a border wall without DACA protections.

The House Homeland Security budget bill, which includes $5 billion for the wall, would protect the program for one year. Many lawmakers want a longer-term fix.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/latest-threat-to-trumps-wall-house-republicans-leaving-washington/ar-BBQVAqt?ocid=spartanntp

Facts on DACA protections and what was offered:

“It would include not just the roughly 700,000 Dreamer immigrants who have applied for DACA protection since 2012, but an additional 1.1 million illegal immigrants who could have qualified but have not yet applied.”

Trump was being more generous in who can apply than democrats.

“But “limiting” chain migration is the better word to use to describe the president’s promise to “end” it. That’s because several reports say the millions of people with family connections to immigrants already living in this country would not be removed from the current waiting list. Also, the Trump plan will still allow Dreamer spouses and their minor children to come into the country and join those Dreamer spouses and parents.”

Democrats refused a deal that’d benefit 1.8M people living in the US, because they wanted no restrictions on chain migration. Direct family wasn’t good enough.

How many people actually realize that’s what was offered and what democrats turned down? I’m guessing the count would be zero.

MEXICO!
MEXICO!
MEXICO!

Spin, spin, spin!
I got my spinner! :laughing:

Again, when your own people start to realize you are a liar, you are in your way out. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson set straight any misinformation concerning his views on President Trump: “I don’t think he’s capable,” he said during an interview on Tuesday.

Urs Gehriger, an editor at “Die Weltwoche,” Switzerland’s leading German-language opinion weekly, noted that Carlson’s new book, “Ship of Fools,” is silent on Trump but comments on his critics. And so, Gehriger jump-started the conversation by asking what Carlson thought of Trump’s first two years in office.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trump’s self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: “No.:scream:

NO!

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tucker-carlson-says-trump-is-‘not-capable’-and-hasn’t-kept-his-promises/ar-BBQB8Vd?ocid=spartanntp

But the “making Mexico pay” part was quietly dropped almost immediately upon taking office.

In a phone call with Mexico’s president at the time, Trump told Enrique Peña Nieto that he understood that Mexico would not pay for the wall but asked him not to say that publicly so Trump would not lose standing among his base.

I won’t have time to play golf, I swear, I won’t have time!

:wink::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here I am, being berated for my lack of English, but the POS in the white house is so illiterate my ribs are cracking reading his lack of grammar and possessing a dumbness way to communicate to his minions. Are we developing an ignorant way to write and read English? Ebonics a la White? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Boarder?

That word is what people out there calls English from the rednecks. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

“Anytime you hear a Democrat saying that you can have good Boarder Security without a Wall, write them off as just another politician following the party line,” Trump tweeted. “Time for us to save billions of dollars a year and have, at the same time, far greater safety and control!”

No dummy. Any time they see you opening your mouth they know you are telling a lie.

:laughing::laughing:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tweet-says-wall-necessary-140055690.html?.tsrc=fauxdal&fbclid=IwAR1bMl-PAIxdJ7QIav4BZgNT9lv0QroIGB4e9vB_FMqG3AM1YG2x57hI-LI

What did they expect? This liar is bending back and forth at his own convenience, not of their party nor this country. I bet they found out, too late, this guy lies for a living.

Oh boy!
An amputee has a more valid word than the liar in the white house. At least he is putting his money where his
well, his mouth is. My sincere love for this guy, he is a real American, somebody who really does what he promises he will do.

Come on comrades! Sell a house, sell many, your country needs you! Get that wall built ASAP! Only $4,999 millions to go!

This is my girl!
Keep a leash on that liar madam!
Make him beg Mexico to pay for that wall! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Who elects these idiots?

Stay your course Schumer!
Make the darn Mexicans pay for that wall!
And Trumpcare too. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

This is not only funny, but as somebody likes to say here, embarrassing. :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

A Republican telling his own president to put up his own money or shut up about the wall!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.) said that President Trump should considering tapping into his personal funds to help pay for a wall along the southern border.

"If Mexico isn’t going to be made to pay for a wall, that means funds must be found internally," Walter said in a statement Friday.

"As a wealthy man, the president might consider pledging some of his own funds as well. Whatever it takes, just so long as we don’t add to the debt that is bankrupting our great country.

1 Like

This is my girl!

Go ahead lady! Tell this liar that you are supporting him on the building of that wall. Ask him to present the check from Mexico and that’ll be it!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mexico!
Mexico! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: