Why Are We Protecting Illegal Immigrants In This Country?

Democrats even protect the ones that try to illegally buy a gun.

https://www.floridadaily.com/democrats-kill-greg-steubes-proposal-to-contact-ice-when-illegal-immigrants-try-to-buy-guns/

2 Likes

I think you ought to be an idiot to not remember this: The idiot in the white house has hired illegals as a way to pay cheap labor. It is embarrassing to support an employer hiring illegals, isn’t it?

Any dummy republican approving this? :sweat_smile::rofl::hugs::star_struck:

Or this:

Dozens of undocumented immigrants have been fired from their jobs at Trump properties in recent months, suggesting the Trump Organization’s practice of hiring workers without legal status was wider spread than believed, according to a new report.

Trump Organization’s practice of hiring workers without legal status was wider spread than believed,

<---------:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

HUD is cracking down

1 Like

It’s to the point now that anyone against securing the border and vetting people crossing might as well say they are pro child trafficking.

We need to start vetting some people on this forum. Anybody from Vietnam? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The indictment, returned by a grand jury in Texas late last month, accuses 96 people of taking part in the Houston-based criminal organization, which created sham marriages between legal U.S. residents and aliens, mostly from Vietnam, for years.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. IMHO, there should be vetting at the southern border to ensure child trafficking doesn’t happen and there should be vetting of green card applicants to ensure fake marriages are not used to get green cards. And rules should be applied regardless of race, ethnicity and country of origin.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you guys blocked Buyinghouse’s comments. The conditions they hold illegal immigrants in are like concentration camps. They are locked behind a chain link fence without room to move around and denied the basic necessities of life . You should block offensive comments, not comments you disagree with.

1 Like

Half the family on my father’s side died in concentration camps. The AOC comparision is not only absurd, it’s an insult to the people and their families who were victims of actual atrocities. It is an outrage to civilized discourse.

1 Like

First of all, let me say i am truly sorry for what happened to your father’s family in the camps. That said, it is reprehensible for a civilized nation to treat migrants the way we are treating them. And we have a president that instead of taking care of the situation is labeling it fake news when there are photos to back it up.

You want to discuss fake news.

1. The cages were built while Obama was president.

2. The Obama administration used the cages.

3. The policy of separating kids from parents started under Obama due to a court ruling.

4. Democrats have refused to increased funding for immigration courts to speed up the process.

5. 40% of kids are traveling with adults who aren’t family. In 50% of those cases, the adult is a known criminal. Now there’s an investigation into people buying and kidnapping kids to use for crossing the border. Anyone that claims to care about the kids should want full vetting of the adults traveling with the kids. A few weeks in a detention center is far better than child trafficking.

6. Calling them migrants is leaving out the key fact they entered illegally.

7. AOC was fake news. She was crying in front of a fence with vehicles behind it.

8. Trump wants to secure the border which would reduce illegal crossing and usage of the camps. That’s getting at the actual root cause.

9. I don’t get how anyone can think these people traveling though Mexico is good when anywhere from 40-80% of women get sexually assaulted.

10. Most of the illegals are military age men. They are the ones most capable of making the journey. Meanwhile, the media covers the women and children creating a false impression of who is crossing the border.

3 Likes

Now even CNN has to come out and speak the truth. That’s not because CNN stopped being anti truth suddenly, but they realize carrying on the same message will result in Democrats losing the election in 2020.

Btw what happened to “manufactured crisis” from CNN/MSNBC and the people who live within it’s echo chambers?

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/03/x-times-the-media-said-there-was-no-crisis-at-the-southern-border/

1 Like

Crossing the border and surrendering yourself to the border patrol when you make a request for asylum is NOT illegal. We have laws to cover that. Many are economic refugees instead of political refugees and we have laws to sort them out. No president in history has knowingly lied about the situation before when there is evidence to the contrary staring him in the face.

You really think these people are going to border patrol and surrendering themselves? They only claim asylum after they are caught being here illegally.

2 Likes

Yes I do. The want asylum because if its granted they can claim legal status here.

This forum is mostly republican and Trump supporters. You like him because he gave you the tax cut. Before that he had little support among forum members. He has done some good things. I actually support the Great Wall Of America. :grinning:
But I am a democrat. I could live with a moderate republican but they could never get through the nomination process.
What I can’t understand is how you can support a morally bankrupt president. Affairs, constant lying, etc. When the Democrats do something wrong I will be the first to say so, but you think you have to support your president even when you know he’s wrong. I don’t understand it.

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:
Off tangent …

What did you think of Bill Clinton’s morality?

Here’s an example. I can provide a much longer list if you want to discuss it on an appropriate thread.

1 Like

@manch, @buyinghouse, @Terri, @wuqijun, @sheriff, …

This happened barely 3 months after Hillary’s “shocking” loss. The smart money gave up on her son in law :smile:

ADDED LATER:
Based on the link below, the hedge fund closed in December 2016, so the “smart money” waited just one month… :smile:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-08/clinton-son-in-law-s-hedge-fund-eaglevale-partners-said-to-close

2 Likes

You’re going off to another topic. The question is are most people caught by border patrol or are they voluntarily surrender.

32,000 voluntarily surrendered last year
404,000 were arrested by border patrol after illegally entering

We know border control isn’t close to catching everyone. Even if you only count those caught, less than 10% are voluntarily surrender. Facts say your narrative is dead wrong.

2 Likes

Btw, I’m not any candidate supporter… which should be apparent from my long list of posts bashing Trump. My support is issue based.

1 Like

I don’t support any, whine when my pocket is hurt.

1 Like