Why Are We Protecting Illegal Immigrants In This Country?

How can any American think it’s a good idea to release criminals instead of holding them or ICE? We already know they are criminals. That’s why they got arrested.

Now I know the reason our security agencies are concerned with more Chinese students coming to this country. They take all the knowledge learned in our classrooms, then applying that knowledge on Communist politburo’s technology achievements.

And then, surprise! They are racists and criminals!

I think it’s time to block their entrance to this country, treat them as this administration treat others, specially Muslims coming to kill people…:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

““He was initially charged in April with vandalism and ethnic intimidation after Royal, who is black, found racist graffiti in the room. Police said Yang wrote the N-word and “GET OUT OF HERE” in marker on Royal’s desk in their room at Warren Square and also trashed Royal’s television and bed, the Morning Call reported.””

Police said Yang wrote the N-word and "GET OUT OF HERE"

Hey! He has his racist teacher on this forum!

I wonder what his name is? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Let’s ask the audience who likes to tell others “go back to your country of origin” :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Why is the president of the USA, the commander in chief of the military, the DHS, and the DOJ overseeing the implementation and usage of the federal program “E-Verify” knowingly accepting maids in his own room doing his laundry and making his bed when they couldn’t speak English?

Morales, a Guatemalan national who is still employed at the club but has stopped going to work, and Diaz, a Costa Rican national who used to work there and has since obtained legal status, are among at least five undocumented housekeepers at the club who allege they were set up with fraudulent documents and subjected to abuse and racial harassment.

Morales and Diaz first came forward with their allegations in interviews with The New York Times earlier this month.

Both women allege management at the Trump club knew they were undocumented and set them up with fake work documents.

In Morales’ case, Romero said a supervisor compiled all of her information and then took her photo in the laundry room of the club.

A few days later, the boss - who’s not being named by The News - told Morales he had received her fake documents and said he would hold on to them.

"This was a practice and pattern," Romero said. “My clients felt like they were trapped and they felt like the fake documents could be used against them.”

A spokeswoman for the Trump Organization did not return multiple requests for comment.

Romero said Morales understands her coming forward could result in legal repercussions but says she is motivated to speak out because of the blatant hypocrisy in Trump employing undocumented immigrants at his golf club while at the same time demonizing them from his Oval Office pulpit.

If this is not the epitome of hypocrisy, what is?

Romero told the News and the North Jersey Record earlier this month that the attorney general’s office had also contacted him about reports by his clients of racially charged harassment and threats that the women were allegedly subjected to by their supervisors.

One of Romero’s clients, 45-year-old Guatemalan native Victorina Morales, went public in a New York Times interview early this month about her three years working at Trump’s New Jersey resort as an undocumented immigrant who cleaned Trump’s living quarters. Romero said Morales was provided with fake green cards and Social Security numbers by resort managers when she was working there illegally.

Morales told the Post on Saturday that she had come forward in part to highlight the “hypocrisy” of a president who rails against undocumented immigrants while they work at his club.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security,_Economic_Opportunity,and_Immigration_Modernization_Act_of_2013#Title_I-_Border_Security

In 2013, Schumer co-sponsored a bill that included funding for a fence/wall on the border.

It’s pretty amazing how he’s done a total 180. He used to think a fence/wall would make us more secure and being against illegal immigration. Now the same guy wants a government shutdown instead of some wall funding.

2 Likes

It’s pretty amazing the stupidity of some trumpeters still talking about a wall………………….

paid for by Mexico!. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Are they that stupid?

Democrats are supporting Twhitler to fulfill his promise. Build the wall, with Mexico’s $.

They are fighting on his side on this issue. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

If Mexico is going to pay for it, then why shut down the government?

1 Like

Sometimes, I rather see my boy drowning on his own stupidity than realizing he is mumbling jumbling like his idol, the liar in the white house. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ice-drops-off-large-group-of-migrants-at-el-paso-bus-terminal/ar-BBRomPF?ocid=spartanntp

Ohhh…I didn’t know we had a wall. So, we have one?

OK. No need for another one then. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Second thought, yeah, we need the wall, so high no US military airplanes can come in :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Wow, it’s almost like CNN has no interest in reporting the facts. They only care about info that fits the agenda they are pushing. Why on earth would we want the public to be informed with facts?

1 Like

This is embarrassing, it really is. Twhitler was right about fake news, his supporters are it.….:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

TV station backs off accusation that CNN played politics

Steve Cohen, KUSI’s news director, said he told CNN that it might not want Plante because his reporting has concluded that a border wall there has worked well, and that such a conclusion might not fit the cable network’s “narrative” against the wall. He said he never got a call back.

Cohen decided to inform KUSI’s viewers of the alleged rejection.

“We believe CNN declined a report from KUSI because we informed them that most border patrol agents we have spoken to told us the barrier does in fact work,” the station said on its website, and followed up with a report on its air.

FAKE NEWS!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KUSI-TV is unaffiliated with any broadcast network and owned by McKinnon Broadcasting Co. Its general manager, Michael McKinnon, was described by the San Diego Business Journal as a “longtime supporter of conservative causes and candidates in the San Diego area.”

CNN noted that it had aired another report from KUSI about border security in November.

Poor Nancy.

2 Likes

Ted Cruz:

“Listen, if you’re Nancy Pelosi it makes a lot of sense. Nancy Pelosi is terrified, number one, of her extreme left-wing base; she is captive of that; and number two, the position of Congressional Democrats in this shutdown is objectively unreasonable. In 2013, Chuck Schumer and every Senate Democrat voted in favor of 350 miles of border wall. They have right now shut the government down to stop 234 miles of border wall. I don’t know how you explain that you voted in favor of 350 miles but you shut the government down to stop 234 miles. That is incoherent. The honest answer: It’s not a substantive disagreement; it’s that they’re terrified of their extreme left wing, who hates Trump. And that’s why we’re having a shutdown. So why does Nancy Pelosi not want the State of the Union? Because the State of the Union is an enormous platform for the president to speak directly to the American people, and she doesn’t want people focusing on the substance of this issue. She wants their information to come from the mainstream media rather than the president. Listen, it’s the same reason, You remember, back right before the shutdown, when the president met with Pelosi and Schumer in the Oval Office and it was a remarkable meeting. I thought the funniest and most revealing moment was when Pelosi said multiple times, “Please, can we turn the cameras off? Can we get the reports out of here” She didn’t want people to see then that their position was objectively unreasonable. The president has said he’s willing to compromise; he’s willing to negotiate but we need to secure the border. The president’s right on that. Their position is not defensible so of course she’s trying to hide from the cameras and I don’t think we should let her.“

2 Likes

If shutdown is extended 3 months, for sure, economy goes to recession. Lot of offices are closed, new or existing projects are shelved as no one is there.Before it is becoming big mess, Either Trump or Nancy Pelosi has to come to middle ground and resolve the shutdown.

I see roads are not crowded as government contractors are job less now.

Nancy has no incentive to avoid a recession. In fact, her party’s chances in 2020 hinge on her causing one. That said I don’t think the shutdown - which is only partial - will cause a recession. Look how the markets are reacting to it.

2 Likes

I see 14 republicans trying to help these 9…hmmm…criminals? from India in hunger strike………

Oh…Wait!

Only democrats will help these Indians! Wow!

Where are the republicans? Missing in action? :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

They even hate their own people? My goodness! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

""The Geneva-based office’s statement echoed concerns raised by 14 Democratic lawmakers who have asked ICE for more information about nine Indian men who are being force-fed through nasal tubes.

The men went on hunger strike to protest their treatment. Last month, ICE began non-consensual feeding and hydration after a federal judge issued a court order allowing the practice.""

Sanctuary cities…

They can take them on the side of the road, hand me a slingshot, I will get rid of them.

But, there others that are here and are more dangerous, working for the Chinese government, working as “massage” ladies, you know, like the first lady Melania and her “naked” pictures telling us of something worse than working as a model, yeah right! Can you believe it, taking pictures with lesbian poses? While violating the immigration laws? OK…got it! :sweat_smile:.

Let’s not forget the hypocrisy of some Americans, hiring illegals but berating them. Like the liar, wife cheater in the white house tipping illegal maids $100, but as soon as he gained the spot in the GOP, he abused them. Oh boy! Talking about hypocrisy, right? :laughing::sweat_smile::smile:

That is so embarrassing I wouldn’t touch illegal immigration anymore. Specially when a town in Costa Rica had plenty of their people working illegally for Trump. Jesus! Any idiot enough to defend that/ :laughing: