Why Are We Protecting Illegal Immigrants In This Country?

Fish what? :smile:

You mean their slogan…“government, stay out of my business, my Medicare, my Obamacare”?

Now, even protesting is becoming a crime under the “we love the constitution but we forgot the first amendment” bunch.

Wait, did some poll just say that??? If I remember correctly, Hillary was about to place her order for monogrammed towels…

Very simple to fix. Give them a work permit under any immigration program as asylum, TPS, NACARA, and they are legal. Easy peachy.

Stubborn attitude from republicans have made those brought here with no fault of their own an easy target and a lame attempt to fix the immigration system that had its last review in 1996. 20 years with stagnate rules that demand to be changed according to the needs of this country are too long.

Those criticizing anybody entering this country illegally, like me, forget that those waiting in line are hurt the most by those immigrants, most rich, those who can allow to buy a visa in their countries, because they can over stay, get married and 6 months later they are proud residents of this country with a stinky green card.

Guess who did that? My wife. She came in, overstayed, then, having no knowledge that I could, I petitioned her under my asylum claim, she got a work permit in months and suffered for 13 years what I went through until I got my citizenship, which she got before me…LOL

Ask the Falcons…ha ha ha

+1 Sorry, we are in different times now. Laws are laws. At what point, can I defy say the rent control law? It is a law too right? So, we are going to be arbitrary as to which law we think is good or bad? Nope, can’t do it. And FEDERAL LAW is KING in my book. No marijuana. No sanctuary city sheet…

1 Like

True that… maybe someone is selling error Falcon championship shirts on eBay…

1 Like

You need to turn over 25 seats. Not undoable. I saw somewhere districts who voted for R representatives but which Hillary won is around that number.

You don’t need any poll to feel the anger on the left. It’s very palpable. Objectively, which side you think is more fired up now, the left or the right? I think 2018 midterm will break record in number of people voting in off years. All these college kids who didn’t bother to vote now have plenty of reasons to.

3 Likes

BAGB

10h
Well, no matter what you do, someone will find reasons to object. If open boarder does not work, what’s your suggestion?

But it could be a never ending discussion, we do not need to waste time on this. <----------:joy:

Aren’t there a bunch of dem seats in places Trump won? I saw one analysis that the senate could go more red based on Trump’s win in traditionally blue states.

I think the left is having a tea party moment like the right had in 2010. It’s very, very angry. As least for now it’s way more energetic than the right. Check out all the angry townhall meetings all over the country. They are copying the tea party playbook. Some are actually happening pretty close to Bay Area. Last weekend the GOP rep up in Roseville fled because people flooded his townhall and started asking him some tough questions. Yesterday it happened again in Utah. And these are only the higher profile ones.

1 Like

It’s long past time we got fed up with BOTH parties and demand more options.

A lesbian candidate beat the hell up the right wing candidate somewhere, which is strange because Trumputin won by 40% in that area.

This is happening all over, which again, gives you the idea that some numbers were cooked on the books.

When it comes to immigration, the author of this piece is acting on “emotional rants”. No idea of what’s going on.

He thinks that as things have been handled for many years a party is going to support a law that makes their party look like a bunch of fools? :rofl:

As if the failed Trumpcare is not an example of it.

If you’re talking about Seattle, then you’re an idiot. Hillary won 72% of the vote in King County. All you do is spew misinformation.

Relax comrade, relax!

1 Like

Ikley-Freeman, a 26-year-old lesbian, defeated O’Hara by 31 votes.

Thanks for the information, somewhere, an idiot, good for nothing to read English said that it had happened in Washington.

2 Likes