Why is this relisted, TFT or resale or insider transaction cash purchase or Arms Length?

This area is 2.1M+ area, listed low both times, sold in 5 days…etc

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Cupertino/1538-Poppy-Way-95014/home/786200

January had a price jump, maybe s/he is capitalizing on that? Offer the list price to see?

Dec 31st listed at 1.899M, but sold to 1.901500M. Some insider cash buy or arms length.
It is listed now same level, may be looking for short profit?

Offer the list price? No, just see the competition.

You dont wanna buy? So my local market saw price jumps in january, for some reason. Tbe seller might know this (esp if they bought it cheaper).

Looks like i repeated tbe same thing. Sorry.

First, homes near by sold 2.15M level same size.
Second, I am not looking at this level in this area. I am looking bigger lot homes, 10k/8k lots.
Schooling is a not a concern to me, any place with 10k/8k lot is fine.

Perhaps related to mortgage rates starting to creep up (so fence sitters jumped off to lock in best rates and bid up prices in trying to win)?

1 Like

So you are saying it’s temporary jump until interests rise?
fair.

Market always start jumping in Jan end onwards as people needs to register for schools (for fall qtr). Jan/Feb is very active listing/active selling after Nov/Dec dormant period.

Post holiday season, I can see the fence sitters wanting to jump into the market even more so (hey, we all have lives to live right?) so not only are they eager and willing to go they get a sniff that rates are heading up so they start panicing. OMG, rates are going up and we missed out!!! No, not if we can help it!! Bid, bid higher!!! Plausible I think…

I got the answer to my question.

Looks like someone had the urgency to sell, and one real estate company cash offered 1.9M pocket listing.

Record shows Trust to Real estate company transfer.

Then, the real estate company resells it now. Looks like simple and easy flip.

Let us see how much they make it here…

1 Like

Below is the Dec listing. Looks like it was sold as-is in Dec and work has been done on the property since. Since this listing does not contain many pics, it is difficult to figure out how much new work was done. But considering it says house in original condition, I would think all of the interior was redone. Can it be done in such a short time though?

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Cupertino/1538-Poppy-Way-95014/home/786200/mlsListings-ML81687560

It says “Final sales price reflects pre-closing concession made by buyer & no commission to selling agent- property purchased in “as-is” condition”

Realtor/real estate company took with cash offer.