Why isn't our offer accepted?! ~ San Jose

Prop 13 is also greed, if rnt control is

1 Like

Prop 13 was designed to stop government greed. Unfortunately it is impossible to stop.

2 Likes

This is indeed the slimiest, most untrustworthy, and most crooked seller/agent I have ever seen in my entire life! Shameful! :rofl:

1 Like

I often see this. Even in my recent purchase, dealing with your way (you know what I mean), they tipped to other competitor to jack up the price, finally I decided to walk out of the deal. I told them, not a penny more I can provide, then they wrote off 1% towards seller to get me into the contract. It has come to break even point, which is appx 300k+ over list price.

So @wuqijun has not done enough deals obviously that he didnt encounter these type of agents :slight_smile:

Absolutely, if I ever run into this agent I would not hesitate to tell him right in front of his face what a crook he really is and I would never consider doing any business with him ever so long as I’m alive… :rofl:

3 Likes

Double negative turns into a positive :rofl:

Corrected it now :slight_smile: You @wuqijun will become zombie soon, as there are plenty of these agents and you will work with them eventually!

1 Like

:scream:

That’s because @wuqijun only rides the straight and narrow. :grin:

1 Like

:scream: :scream:

I don’t need to deal with them. I dispatch my loyal lieutenants to do so. :rofl:

1 Like

Why the hate? It’s just business. LA only has fiduciary duty to the seller.

Are they fulfilling that duty be lying about higher offers and losing the best offer their client had?

Who me? I wasn’t hating exactly… just trying to bring a bit of levity to my “lieutenants” :rofl:

Ok I read the story again. It’s pretty obvious the agent is trying to double dip. So he deserves all the hate he got.

Maybe call the seller and rat the LA out.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here is probably what happened - the listing agent has a buyer already identified. He does not want anyone to bid up the price. The chosen buyer will just happen to offer $25k more just by chance and will get house.

Your best/only bet is to get in touch with seller directly.

2 Likes

And, BTW, this material is enough for a lawsuit between seller and agent.

Yes, I’m pretty sure I’ll get flushed down the toilet when market turns and karma hits as well… :scream: :rofl:

asking for a higher price is one thing, telling an outright lie is another. also seller doesn’t seem to be super aware, no?

1 Like