Worst President: #1 Trump #2 Obama #3 Nixon

Ronald Reagan is considered the best post-World War II president

Me no comprende::rofl:
Ronald Reagan is considered the best post-World War II president by 28 percent of respondents, according to the poll, followed by Barack Obama with 24 percent, and Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy with 10 percent each.

Trumpovich is not only the worst ever, but the most uneducated, liar, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, hypocrite Christian not knowing if it is chapter second or two, lazy, and cry baby for anything. Did I leave anything? Oh, I left adulterer. Cheating on his 3 wives. Wow!

His grades are STILL under audit :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Trump is a marketing genius and an emotional savage to the reptilian brain. His fear-based campaign against our corrupt, crony democracy conned people into thinking that he is our savior. Trump supporters idolizes him.

Trump used fear to activate people’s reptilian brain to suppress the neocortex of rational thinking. He used Hitler’s playbook to manipulate people’s limbic brain in order to induce a mob trance of blind political loyalty and adulation.

In the fear-based state of mind, people develop closed, fixed mindsets. In this state of self-righteous fundamentalism, they relinquish their rights to be free-thinkers. They become propaganda puppets, talking point parrots and/or pit bull attackers. <----------- Shall I mention their names? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like