Would This Work In The US?

“We can offer some Chinese students what they want – that is permanent residence when they graduate – provided they invest in something the country actually needs,” Rupert Gather, chairman of InvestUK, said in an interview. “This is the future for affordable housing.”

Canada also have fast track permanent residence for those who graduated in Canda and secured a fulltime employment. It just took them 12 months after they secured a job.

1 Like