You Want The Fog!

Getting hotter and hotter, folks…

The Sunset is about to explode to 2M minimum if this heat keeps up all over the Bay. What choice do you have???

Sunset is going to explode to 2M minimum regardless of weather :grinning:

I might be biased now though.

I am with you!!! I better not sell the Sunset place just yet…

California heat waves are getting worse. Blame the vicious ‘heat dome’ - YouTube

May be come to Austin?

“Livermore could tie its all-time record high of 115 degrees on Friday. It hasn’t been that hot in Livermore since 1950.”

I honestly can’t pay attention to weather or temperature reports because of this type of reporting. People haven’t even noticed temps that used to be normal colors on a weather map are now red for the same temperatures. It’s all a game to manipulate perceptions.

The heat is on!!!

California heat wave: Bay Area braces for record-breaking temps (sfchronicle.com)

In other news, Pacifica home prices spiked today…

California heat wave may go down as the worst in state history (sfchronicle.com)

Yes sir, we all love the Fog here. How come you are moving to Malaysia?? It’s damn hot and humid there!

Do you stay outside for 24 hrs?

Heard of air con?

To get away from Trump’s 2nd term…

But seriously, Singapore and that general region is primed for big things ahead. I am just betting on the spillover effect while I am eating some tremendous cheap food across the border.

1 Like

Referring to BRI or CPTPP?

It’s the Bay Area’s Eden — but it’s far from paradise with few trees and inescapable heat (sfchronicle.com)

I guess I better not complain about where is the summer sun around here…

Oh man, better hold onto my 4/4 in the glorious Sunset GOLD, Karl The Fog!!!

Arctic Ocean had a high of 93 degrees yesterday. Warmer than Miami.

Must mean nothing.

:man_shrugging:

Man, the one time I am glad I have no children…

Coastal cities and areas will be in HEAVY demand…

https://www.sfchronicle.com/weather/article/california-heat-climate-change-18265220.php